Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Salutations

This is a discussion on Salutations within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; ...

No longer a community member.

Salutations

I’m new to the forums, but I have been a pipe smoker for a number of years. I just recently took an interest in playing around with estate pipes and cellaring tobacco. During many of my Google searches for information this site kept popping up. After poking around a little it seemed too good to pass up. I hope to learn some interesting things here as I don’t even have a local tobacconist in the “city” I live in, and without any pipe smoking friends since moving here, I never get to discuss the hobby with anyone. My poor wife looks as if she is about ready to shoot me if I say one more thing about what I’ve been studying regarding aging my weed .

F.O.G. with nice smokes OnePyroTec's Avatar

Re: Salutations

Welcome to PUFF, you got past the hard parts, joining and first post...the rest is all down hill.

Maturing Puffer Fish JohnnyDarkside's Avatar

There are many people more than eager to discuss anything tobacco (and really anything) with you! Some speak from much experience, others BS. Either way, puff away and welcome.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

welcome to puff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Welcome to the right side of Puff!

Smoking a few years and now interested in estates (Here, here!) and aging tobacco. In aging tobacco, you couldn't have chosen a subject where more discussion and advise (and BS...) could be offered if you tried.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp