Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

And now, for something completely different.

This is a discussion on And now, for something completely different. within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Let me never be accused of liking SPAM, which is why I'm making an all-new post versus copy and pasting ...

Newbie in the ocean DirtyChicken85's Avatar

And now, for something completely different.

Let me never be accused of liking SPAM, which is why I'm making an all-new post versus copy and pasting my post from the NPF forum.

Though a different day, some things remain the same.

My name is Clay, and I enjoy smoking pipes. As of right now, I am currently working on a white pouch of Captain Black in my pipes fashioned by Mr Brog (#'s: 21, 24, 37, and 47).

My most recent accomplishment was about 2 weeks ago when I made it through an entire smoke without a re-light.

One day, I hope to be the wise, old guy at the end of the bar, smoking his pipe, and sharing an awesome story with anybody that will listen.

Doubt my wife will let me though...

Re: And now, for something completely different.

Welcome Clay!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Welcome to Puff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Almost forgot Captain Black is one of my all time favorites!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jogi's Avatar

Welcome Aboard Clay! Hope you enjoy your stay here...

No longer a community member.

Howdy. I just smoked some CB white-pouch yesterday. I've always ordered blends through the mail but I time it incorrectly I run to the local cigerette outlet and snag a pouch of CB to hold me over till the mailman comes around again.

Welcome Clay! I got some CB from the free OTC sample that was running. I had no issues with it at all and might fire up a bowl later today.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyChicken85 View Post
    Let me never be accused of liking SPAM, which is why I'm making an all-new post versus copy and pasting my post from the NPF forum.

Though a different day, some things remain the same.

My name is Clay, and I enjoy smoking pipes. As of right now, I am currently working on a white pouch of Captain Black in my pipes fashioned by Mr Brog (#'s: 21, 24, 37, and 47).

My most recent accomplishment was about 2 weeks ago when I made it through an entire smoke without a re-light.

One day, I hope to be the wise, old guy at the end of the bar, smoking his pipe, and sharing an awesome story with anybody that will listen.

Doubt my wife will let me though...
    Welcome to the pipe side!

Noble ambitions. I sadly have to be satisfied with being the boring old git foisting his inappropriate anecdotes on an unwilling audience. The pipe does help, I feel to lend undeserved gravitas.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp