Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Greetings!

This is a discussion on Greetings! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello all! My name is Evan, and I like smoking pipes. I currently have 6 briar pipes none of which ...

Talking Greetings!

Hello all!

My name is Evan, and I like smoking pipes. I currently have 6 briar pipes none of which are worth more than $40. My favorite pipe is a Kaywoodie relief grain in dark dark briar.

I am not an expert smoker. I don't know if I have good technique or not. I know almost nothing about the various fine tobaccos of the world. I am joining this forum in hopes of learning more about the different variety and styles of tobacco.

I've heard of people having different pipes for different types of tobacco and all sorts of things I was unaware of of until I started looking on the internet. I usually just smoke whatever tobacoo out of whatever pipe I feel like at the moment.

Anyway it's nice to meet you all. I hope to learn some cool stuff!

Puffer Fish with some spikes TonyM's Avatar

Re: Greetings!

Hey welcome to the pipe side! I'm a relative noobie myself, but the font of information and friendliness here will get you a long way in your journey. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Welcome to the forum mate, enjoy.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

No longer a community member.

This is a fantastic place to learn stuff. Make sure to set some time aside and comb through all the older threads. I've been doing this for a week or so now and it is amzing the troves of information you can find.

Thanks for the welcome! I have been smoking pipe for a while, but was unaware there was so much behind it.

Thanks for the advice Tobias. I have already started looking through some threads. Lot's of good stuff

Maturing Puffer Fish JohnnyDarkside's Avatar

Great place to learn and share! Old coots stuck in their ways and young bucks eager to learn.

Welcome!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Welcome to puff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Welcome to puff Evan!

Seasoned Maduro

Hi Evan,
    Welcome to Puff!
    The place where all of us can learn something.
    ...."This pass may have the fewest rules of any pass in history. " ...... From Chptr.87 Vrs.9 -The Book of Big Poppa- By Madurolover

Young Fish

greetings