Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New Piper in NOVA

This is a discussion on New Piper in NOVA within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello, My name is Colby, and I just ordered myself some cobs and tobacco. Previously I had a cob from ...

Young Fish

New Piper in NOVA

Hello,

My name is Colby, and I just ordered myself some cobs and tobacco. Previously I had a cob from CVS and Captain Black, but decided to get back into it. Prefer stronger cigars and Islay scotches, so my first order consists of a MM 10 seconds bag and Peterson Sherlock Holmes and Dunhill Nightcap.

Hope all is well.

Curmudgeon in training. jdhollyfield's Avatar

Re: New Piper in NOVA

Welcome to the forum Colby! I started with CVS pipes and their bulk cherry years ago.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Welcome to the forum Colby!
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

Young Fish

Thanks guys!

Welcome!
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Young Fish

The new tobacco is in the mail, should be there when I get home!

Young Fish

My goodies that came in today.

Name:  photo (3).jpg
Views: 64
Size:  68.4 KB

Curmudgeon in training. jdhollyfield's Avatar

Looks like a buncha good smoke waiting to be enjoyed.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

WELCOME TO PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

No longer a community member.

Welcome to Puff! I am a huge fan of Nightcap, but I haven't tried the Peterson blend you bought yet. I have a tin in the cellar but I have no idea when I'll get around to it.

Welcome! I love cobs, and nightcap is a great english blend. I would also recommend you give some strong Virginias a go if you prefer stronger tasting things. I've been really enjoying them, and the nice thing I've found with virginias is that the after taste is pleasant and lingers with you hours after you smoke. Also, you will get a bigger vitamin N kick from the VAs which you may be used to from stronger cigars. The only thing I don't like about virginias (in flake form) is that it takes a bit to process it and get it smokeable. Usually it is worth it though. Enjoy!

Young Fish

hello mate