Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Pipe Puffer

This is a discussion on Pipe Puffer within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey all. I started smoking pipes just a few months ago. I tend to prefer natural tobacco flavors, and only ...

Pipe Puffer

Hey all. I started smoking pipes just a few months ago. I tend to prefer natural tobacco flavors, and only interested in aromatics that might have some decent flavor to them (haven't found any yet!)
    I tried a few of Newminster's offerings this month with their Superior Navy Flake and Superior Round Slices. The navy flake is pretty good, but there was nothing superior at all about the slices IMHO. I'm cellaring ALL of the Superior Round Slices, and about half of the Superior Navy Flake, hoping they both age well. Even in the few weeks that I've had the navy flake, what I've been smoking has already improved by quite a bit.

I'm also a big latakia, perique, and virginia fan, so obviously I had to try Frog Morton. Love it. I tend to alternate every few days between cigars and my pipes, or just depending on what kind of mood I'm in.

Pipe Puffer-pipe1.jpgPipe Puffer-c360_2013-02-04-16-13-54.jpg
    Also have a cob besides those two.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Pipe Puffer

WELCOME TO Pipe side of PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Welcome!

No longer a community member.

Welcome to Puff. If you like latakia and are looking for an aromatic with quality flavor you may enjoy our March Tobacco of the Month

Looks pretty good. I've heard mixed views on it, but I just might give it a shot. Thanks!

I've also been looking at H&H Anniversary Kake. It looks like it may be my style as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    Welcome to Puff. If you like latakia and are looking for an aromatic with quality flavor you may enjoy our March Tobacco of the Month