Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New Piper From South Atlanta Area

This is a discussion on New Piper From South Atlanta Area within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello All, I've posted a couple of times here but realized I had never stopped by this part of the ...

Young Puffer Fish

New Piper From South Atlanta Area

Hello All,

I've posted a couple of times here but realized I had never stopped by this part of the forum and introduced myself. Thought I would rectify that oversight.

My name is Jason and I currently reside in the South Atlanta area. Was born and raised in Kentucky in an area that raised a lot of tobacco and actually used to work in the tobacco barns a little to make extra spending money when I was a kid. I was in the Tampa Bay area for about 10 years and have been here in GA for a couple of years.

I've been piping for a couple of months now and am definitely hooked. I started with a cob and a pouch of PA and have since started the long slide down that slippery slope I've mainly been smoking English blends, running my local B&M guy nuts buying him out of his bulk English blends as well as all the dunhill tins he had in stock. Also have tried a couple of burley blends from Pease and C&D and am getting ready to dive into the world of VaPers, so definitely have caught the bug. Also have a couple of estate pipes under my belt so far, one being a 62 Dunhill which I am currently loving.

Tried a couple of aromatics and found that I like them just about as much as I like flavored cigars, which is to say NOT AT ALL. Guess I'm just a natural tobacco kind of guy.

Well, that's about it. Hope everyone is having a great weekend, it's been beautiful here in Georgia.

Best,
    Torque

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Re: New Piper From South Atlanta Area

Jason, Welcome to Puff!

Not a piper myself. But welcome to Puff!
    "I'm sure everything will be fine if we win, but if we start losing, I'm shooting." - Michael Jordan

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Howdy, and welcome!

No longer a community member.

Welcome to the party

Young Puffer Fish

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, hope to be around for a long while.

Young Fish

hello mate

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Welcome to the pipe side of puff!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Young Puffer Fish

Hey Jason! Welcome to Puff!