Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Greetings from Norway!

This is a discussion on Greetings from Norway! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by steinr1 I just had a search for Lorenzo pipes and found that they do still exist (no ...

Re: Greetings from Norway!

Quote Originally Posted by steinr1 View Post
    I just had a search for Lorenzo pipes and found that they do still exist (no surprise to you, I'm sure). They don't however seem to be finished in orange, although that may be that it doesn't show up on the publicity images. The glowing orange was a trademark as was the fact that many were made mostly of putty. They did have interesting shapes and smoke rather well.

When you are able, please do post a picture.

Here are mine (more orange in real life...) You can see one big fill quite distinctly. There are larger ones on them...
    That's interesting! I'm not able to post the picture I took or a link to it (too few posts on the forum), but it's called a Spitfire Sport, and has a dark brownish walnut finish. I know close to nothing about pipes, but it smokes good :-)

Re: Greetings from Norway!

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    Welcome to Puff, Frank, and to the wonderful world of pipes! I started the pipe this year and love it!

Thanks for the geography lesson; most Americans would have trouble finding Texas! No worries about your English, which is great. We often need an English-English translation from our UK compadres, and well, for most Americans, their English is a second language as most seem to graduate high school without the ability to write, much less speak. Fortunately, you will not find them in the "pipe pond," with the exception of myself.
    Thank you for the warm welcome! I will definitely check out all of those links :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2