Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

New to the puffer

This is a discussion on New to the puffer within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello, I'm josh. When I thank back to my younger days, the smell of captain black feels my head. My ...

Newbie in the ocean

New to the puffer

Hello, I'm josh. When I thank back to my younger days, the smell of captain black feels my head. My best friends daddy smoke captain black white. I always loved to be around him and his pipe. Now i'm 31 and was giving Dr. Geabow duke. Of corse first thing I did was get a pouch of captain black. Man that aroma takes me back. I wasn't as excited after trying it for first time.I also got some carter hall, and kinda like it but still not happy. After doing some research. I realized i hadn't done anything right. Now im on my way to falling in love with a pipe. i've slowed down still learning how to pack bowl just right, but manage to get a few. Just bought my first pipe a LaRocca Featherweight, and some blends from my local tobacconist. one called Darkside of the Moon, a rich black cavendish im really enjoying. The other is a mild mellow blend of burleys and cavendish called Good Companion. Both where recommended as some of the oldest and still top sellers.

Puffer Fish with many spikes JKlavins's Avatar

Re: New to the puffer

Welcome josh!!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes SigMike's Avatar

Welcome to Puff!

No longer a community member.

to Puff!

Quote Originally Posted by japster333 View Post
    After doing some research. I realized i hadn't done anything right...
    If you enjoyed your smoke, you did everything right...

Welcome!
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Welcome to Puff my man!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Sorry double post site is acting funny today
    Last edited by TonyBrooklyn; 07-13-2013 at 08:15 AM.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

WELCOME TO PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Maturing Puffer Fish .cigardude.'s Avatar

Welcome to Puff Josh.
    Great board great people.

Newbie in the ocean

thanks everyone thank i just smoke my first bowl packed correctly, only had to relight two times one after i sit it down for a few and again near the end. i'm trying an english not bad like the somkey flavor.

welcome to the puff. alot of good forums on here. some good info on different types of tobacco things you should know about certain pipes and so on just a great site.

No longer a community member.

I joined first and my name is Josh, there for, you have to be Josh #2 or even 3.

LOL.............Welcome to puff brother.

Do you enjoy cigars too?