Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lurker from the Midwest

This is a discussion on Lurker from the Midwest within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello from the Midwest! I started lurking here a month or so ago when looking for a new storage solution ...

Newbie in the ocean millsmobile's Avatar

Lurker from the Midwest

Hello from the Midwest! I started lurking here a month or so ago when looking for a new storage solution for my growing collection and finally signed up. Like most I started with a small desktop, quickly filled it, and needed another. Soon I started looking at large humidors, wineadors, and coolers. The wineador has the greatest appeal to me, but for now I decided to do a small cooler on the cheap. I already had one in the garage, got some empty boxes for free, and bought beads. Total cost was $26, and of course, I spent the extra money I saved on cigars to fill it. Reading the posts here has been really helpful, and maybe if I figure it out I'll add my new setup to the coolidor page.

Wizard of the puff shire Gandalf The Gray's Avatar

Re: Lurker from the Midwest

Nice Chris! And welcome to the forums, But it seems you have lurked to the wrong side of the forum. And because of this, WE WILL CONVERT YOU! Enjoy the forums, sit back with a cigar or a pipe and have a great time here

Welcome!

Now go get a pipe and tobacco.
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Disinterested

Hi, Chris and welcome to the party. The only place a wineador beats a cooler is if you have trouble maintaining a reasonable temp. Otherwise, keep shoving your dough at cigars.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Welcome to Puff!
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

WELCOME TO THE PIPE SIDE OF PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Maturing Puffer Fish .cigardude.'s Avatar

Welcome to Puff.

Newbie in the ocean millsmobile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post
    Hi, Chris and welcome to the party. The only place a wineador beats a cooler is if you have trouble maintaining a reasonable temp. Otherwise, keep shoving your dough at cigars.
    Thanks everyone! Shove is an excellent way to put it.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Welcome!

Welcome to Puff, Chris!

No longer a community member.

to Puff, Chris! I'm glad I didn't go the Wineador route because I would have outgrown 2 without blinking. I'd rather outgrow Igloos that are much, much cheaper.