Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hello from Sweden!

This is a discussion on Hello from Sweden! within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello everybody! I am 26 years old, born and raised in Sweden, started smoking cigarettes when I was thirteen, stopped ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Marlow's Avatar

Hello from Sweden!

Hello everybody!

I am 26 years old, born and raised in Sweden, started smoking cigarettes when I was thirteen, stopped when I was around twenty when I started to use swedish snus.
    Started to smoke pipes a couple of years ago, I don't smoke as much pipe as I want to because of the weather here (always windy).
    I prefer english blends, my favourite is Squadron Leader, but I also love a good shag like Dark Kentucky from Gawith Hoggarth. Every weather demands a different tobacco for me, english blends are all year round, but greatest in the summer. I love a good Walnut flake, Revor plug or Mick McQuaid plug in the winter, Capstan flake or SG Full Virginia Flake in the autumn and something like a Peterson Irish Oak in the Spring.

Lovely to be here with other people who love tobacco, it is too rare.

Re: Hello from Sweden!

Welcome to the board, Marlow! Yeah, spotting a fellow piper can be a rare thing these days. Of course, I don't remember spotting them too often back in the mid-seventies when I first picked one up, either.
    ********.com

No longer a community member.

to Puff! I agree completely about switching up your blends depending on the season. Enjoy the forums.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

WELCOME TO THE PIPE SIDE OF PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Maturing Puffer Fish .cigardude.'s Avatar

Welcome to Puff.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    Welcome to the board, Marlow! Yeah, spotting a fellow piper can be a rare thing these days. Of course, I don't remember spotting them too often back in the mid-seventies when I first picked one up, either.
    When I started smoking a pipe in 1961, pipe smokers were omnipresent, but within 15 years, they seemed to have almost vanished. I blame it on the hippies..which makes it all my fault.

Hi, Marlow!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Wizard of the puff shire Gandalf The Gray's Avatar

Hey Marlow, welcome to the Puff Piper forums

Disinterested

Welcome aboard, Marlow!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Marlow's Avatar

Thanks everyone, I think I will have lots of fun and learn a lot here