Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Hello from Kissimmee.

This is a discussion on Hello from Kissimmee. within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello everyone. My name is Kane. I live in Kissimmee Florida and I live near the Saint Cloud side. Is ...

Question Hello from Kissimmee.

Hello everyone. My name is Kane. I live in Kissimmee Florida and I live near the Saint Cloud side. Is there anyone around me that would like to hang out and smoke some cigars? Or play some poker?
    On another note, I cant wait to start contributing to the site, and start giving reviews and ratings on cigars I find.

No longer a community member.

Re: Hello from Kissimmee.

to Puff, Kane! You have stumbled into the pipe side of the forums. Of course we love to make converts out of cigar smokers , but you'll probably get more response for a herf on the New Puffers cigar side. Enjoy the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    to Puff, Kane! You have stumbled into the pipe side of the forums. Of course we love to make converts out of cigar smokers , but you'll probably get more response for a herf on the New Puffers cigar side. Enjoy the boards.
    Lol thank you I feel stupid now. XD

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane R View Post
    Lol thank you I feel stupid now. XD
    No worries man, I just want to get you where you can meet guys that enjoy what you enjoy. There are plenty of us that swing both ways (cigars and pipes).

I smoke a pipe but rarely, mostly when I am fishing, and camping, Where I would need multiple cigars. I have been looking for pipe smoke that taste like cigars, Are there any out there like Padron 1964

Quote Originally Posted by Kane R View Post
    I smoke a pipe but rarely, mostly when I am fishing, and camping, Where I would need multiple cigars. I have been looking for pipe smoke that taste like cigars, Are there any out there like Padron 1964
    Although there are some blends that use cigar leaf and have "cigar-like" character, no pipe tobacco really tastes remotely like a cigar.

They all taste much better.

Welcome!
    "Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level." - Quentin Crisp

Maturing Puffer Fish .cigardude.'s Avatar

Hi Kane, welcome to the forum

Wizard of the puff shire Gandalf The Gray's Avatar

Welcome Kane! You can always smoke your cigar out of a pipe lol, People have done it.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Welcome to puff Kane!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Welcome to the forum Kane! I grew up towards Poinciana!

Tried the pipe several times... It aint happening for me.
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...