Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Greetings from Franklin, TN

This is a discussion on Greetings from Franklin, TN within the New Piper Fish Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hey guys- I'm new new to this forum, but not to the world of smoking. My household contained a father ...

Newbie in the ocean

Greetings from Franklin, TN

Hey guys-

I'm new new to this forum, but not to the world of smoking. My household contained a father and mother who have enjoyed a fine cigar, a well lit pipe, and fine ales and liqueurs frequently, so naturally I grew up with the same love and appreciation for the like.

I started on pipes and cigars at 16, out enjoying the seasons with my father, but fell away as I started making my way in the world, and money became scarce. After a few years of chasing the dragon known as responsibility, I have found myself in a place where I can devote some of my time to my passions: writing, loving my wife and daughter, cheering on my beloved Manchester United, and enjoying the fine art and ritual of pipe smoking.

I've already learned a lot that my father didn't know, and subsequently never taught me, from everyone here, and am forever indebted to the great people I have yet to meet. I'm excited to continue on this journey, and to hopefully meet a great group of individuals who share the same passions for this excellent and historically glorious hobby as I do.

Cheers!!

No longer a community member.

Re: Greetings from Franklin, TN

to Puff, Geof!

Welcome to the best darn cigar and pipe forum in the universe.

The Cheese stands alone Commander Quan's Avatar

Welcome. I was just down in your area a couple months ago visiting my S-I-L in Cool Springs. I wanted to hit some of the B&M shops around but never made it out.
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

Leading Puffer Fish

Greetings!

Young Puffer Fish

Welcome! I hope you find everything you're looking for here at Puff!

Welcome, Geof!

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

Howdy, and welcome!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Welcome To The Pipe Side of PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix