Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hey from PA

This is a discussion on Hey from PA within the New Puffer Fish Forum forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Hiyas, I'm a new cigar smoker from central Pennsylania. I'm not too far on the wrong side of 40, am ...

Young Puffer Fish

Hey from PA

Hiyas, I'm a new cigar smoker from central Pennsylania. I'm not too far on the wrong side of 40, am an avid bagpipe player that competes at many highland games from New York to Virgina, play in a few bands locally and in Pittsburgh, like to drink a good scotch, and have recently discovered the joys of a good smoke.

Years ago I used to have the occasional pipe and had the occasional cigar with the guys. For the most part, they were bad. (White Owl/Swisher Sweet bad... ) A good friend moved back in the area and introduced me to the good stuff. Somehow I never figured out what the whole hullaballoo about cigars was about, and now I'm up to 5+ cigars a week and have bought my first box. My faves from a very limited experience have been the Astral Cameroon and Excalibur III Maduro. Got some Heartfelt 65% beads on order and will pick up a cooler in the next week. Lookin for a few (ha!) good boxes to break it in Been online looking for reviews and tips and happened upon the Club.

Regards

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish al two's Avatar

Re: Hey from PA

welcome to cs bro

Puffer Fish with some spikes SmokusMaximus's Avatar

Welcome to Club Stogie.

Here is a couple of recommendations.

For a tasty mild smoke that medium to full bodied smokers like, the Casa Torano line is great.

For a medium bodied stick that you can get cheap and is good quality, The Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Maduro is a good choice. Personally, I'd stick with the maduro's on the Super Fuerte's.
    Dave

Happiness is, A humidor full of Cigars, a well stocked liquor cabinet, and good friends to share them with.

Welcome to the board! Your the first bagpipe player here...keep it down after 10pm or you'll upset the dogs!

You'll learn a great deal about cigars form the members here. There a wonderful group of guys...have fun.
    Coffee is Food! Spread the Word

www.killerbeans.com
    Spread the word...Coffee Is Food!

No longer a community member.

Welcome to Club Stogie.

Whatever you do don't go here...

The Devils Dad

and for your credit cards sake do not go here...

The Devil

I warned you.

Welcome to the jungle man

Welcome to Club Stogie

Pipes or Cigars, I am sure you will find alot of good info out here as well as some great people.

Enjoy
    Smoke-em if you got em

Young Puffer Fish

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'll give those smokes a look see. From a few reviews they seem like something I'd like. So many cigars, so little credit! May be the thing for my weekly long distance commute.

I am somewhat familiar with the Debil's Dad, and I am steering clear of the Debil himself at the moment. (I don't want to say the name lest I be summoned! Then my soul will be toast for sure!) Online I've only ordered from JRs so far (by way of recommendation from a friend). Was thinkin of giving a few of their Ultimates a try tho I've heard different reports about the quality in recent years.

Regards

Greetings and salutations!

Welcome to Club Stogie.
    [SIZE="1"]For Rent[/SIZE]

No longer a community member. carbonbased_al's Avatar

Welcome to CS Mutant!

Welcome to CS.

in the middle of nowhere backwoods's Avatar