Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Newbie Mistakes and Suggestions courtesy of a Newb!

This is a discussion on Newbie Mistakes and Suggestions courtesy of a Newb! within the New Puffer Fish Forum forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Good stuff here, and great advice for all. This thread is one that can be read and re-read...thanks Donavan and ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes cool hand luke's Avatar

Re: Newbie Mistakes and Suggestions courtesy of a Newb!

Good stuff here, and great advice for all. This thread is one that can be read and re-read...thanks Donavan and to all

Young Fish

Great information, thanks!

Sig

Thanks Donovan. I think this is just the start of some of the great info I'll receive from this forum.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

It truly humbles me to see people still reading this sticker a couple years later after I created it!!

I've kind of been in and out of the smoking gig. I used to be HUGE into cigars and rather large into pipes. I had a pretty big collection at one point and have since culled it substantially and even had to toss a few sticks because I had not had access to my stash I had left at my buddy's house and they had dried out (some rather expensive and hard to find sticks too sadly).

Regardless, I've kept in touch with my smoking passion and am slowly dipping a slight toe back into the pool. I've always enjoy cigars and pipes and the friends I surround myself with when I smoke and the conversation that ignites because of it.

Best of luck to all new members and may this post provide some small insight!
    New cigar smokers, check out this thread: http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/new-pu...tesy-newb.html

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6