Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Where to smoke in San Antonio?

This is a discussion on Where to smoke in San Antonio? within the New Puffer Fish Forum forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Hey rooster, that shop is just down the road from me, do you live around the 281 Evans area? Also ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes Cremeika's Avatar

Re: Where to smoke in San Antonio?

Hey rooster, that shop is just down the road from me, do you live around the 281 Evans area?

Also Brandon, my store is just up the road on Blanco and I have been to Cigar Pointe a few times and there shop is pretty cool, small but I like there smoking area in the back instead of how some of the shops have the smoking area right up front.

Newbie in the ocean

Where's that at?

I've been to Cigar Pointe a few times, but never stayed to smoke. Always thought the smoking room looked a bit cramped, especially compared to Fincks in Helotes. However, their selection is really nice, especially for a small shop. Their website is Cigar Pointe - The Cigar Shop of San Antonio - I'm sure you can get directions off of there, but its basically the corner of Blanco and Huebner.

Young Fish

Craig: I live in Hollywood Park. Love the neighborhood and damn glad the construction is almost finished. About to spend a lazy Saturday enjoying as many cigars and beers as I can, in between mowing the lawn & cleaning the house.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Cremeika's Avatar

I'm up 281 near Bulverde and am curious if the club humidor on 1000 oaks is worth a visit as I have heard they have quite a large smoking area.

Rooster I sell yard stuff for a living so let me know if you come across anything that needs to be repaired and what not I'd be glad to lend a hand for a fellow herfer. Oh and I think "almost" done is a bit off for all that construction that seems to never end over there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2