Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where to smoke in San Antonio?

This is a discussion on Where to smoke in San Antonio? within the New Puffer Fish Forum forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Planning on moving to good ol' San Antonio, hopefully around mid-January. Would like to know where some of the locals ...

Newbie in the ocean

Where to smoke in San Antonio?

Planning on moving to good ol' San Antonio, hopefully around mid-January. Would like to know where some of the locals on this site go and what shops they'd recommend in the area. (looking to relocate to the schertz area, but recommendations anywhere in S.A. work)

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Re: Where to smoke in San Antonio?

! !
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Maturing Puffer Fish

Welcome to puff Brandon! San Antonio has two well known cigar shops (to my knowledge), club humidor and fincks. I personally enjoy fincks a little more. Try have a great atmosphere, great regulars (some are on puff as well), and have social events often. If you go down and click Texas on the long list of states there's also a San Antonio members thread where you can meet some regulars! Once again, welcome to puff and looking forward to smoking with you!

Newbie in the ocean

Thanks Russ I'll definitely give Fincks a look when I get there, where's it located?

Maturing Puffer Fish

Bandera road outside of 1604. Its right as you enter helotes (from the city).

Oh NO! Oh MY! Oh Wait.... itsjustkevin's Avatar

yeah Club Humidor definitely! Also if you move around the Schertz area, which I grew up in, go to a bar in Live Oak named "Hooligans"....it is a great bar and you can smoke and drink, play poker every day, as well as catch just about anything sports wise on there

Newbie in the ocean

The schertz areas exactly what I'm looking at, unfortunately I'm not of drinking age yet haha. Helotes is on the northwest side if I remember correctly, right?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish BaconStrips's Avatar

Fincks in Helotes is my main hangout, I think they have the nicest crowd to smoke with. Myself, Shootinmatt and Kingtut82 all go there a lot. there are many cigar shops here, there is something for everyone. Cigar Pointe has a nice Viaje selection. Club Humidor on San Pedro (4 different locations in town) has Paul Stulac, Liga Privada, Opus, Tatuaje etc...they have a very large humidor. C.I.G.A.R carries a lot of HTF OpusX but they have A small humidor. I think I've been too every shop in SA and Fincks Helotes is my favorite. if you have any questions about the area just shoot me a PM. Welcome to the site buddy.

Newbie in the ocean

I don't think I can PM yet. What kind of selection does Fincks have?

Welcome Aboard Brandon!
    Dale

Welcome from another San Antonian. I just met Tasiac at Fincks on Friday and it was very nice. Ended up meeting BaconStrips on my way out. All nice guys, very friendly and welcoming. Some of the guys were playing poker and everyone was sharing drinks and snacks. I was even offered another cigar about 5 minutes after mine went out. They had a decent selection of smokes in the humidor too.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Kingtut82's Avatar

Welcoooome fellow puffer go ck out the san antonio member forum for other good stuff.
    And next time your at fincks on saturday ask for me normally there every sat.
    Welcome botl
    You know why there's a second amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one!!! Rush

Newbie in the ocean

Haven't visited the Puff forums in quite a while... I've been in San Antonio for a few months now and just wanted to say that I absolutely love Fincks. It's a great place to relax and smoke and all the regulars there are great company. I prefer the location in Helotes but have been going to West a little more lately since I live right around the corner from it.

Young Fish

I smoke in my garage. Have an ice chest for a table and a couple of Academy law chairs. We use my iPhone for a radio, and if the Rangers are playing, the game is usually on. It's a pretty cool scene.

Beyond that, I hit Club Humidor on 1000 Oaks or Stone Oak.

Newbie in the ocean

I've been there a few times but they feel kind of overpriced compared to other places I've been so I usually try to avoid shopping there very often.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast