Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Love Affair

This is a discussion on Love Affair within the New Puffer Fish Forum forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Okay, I've found a new love, and like most relationships at the start, I cant seem to get enough. I ...

Newbie in the ocean

Love Affair

Okay, I've found a new love, and like most relationships at the start, I cant seem to get enough. I wanna smoke every stick I see! Being a new smoker i've already found I need to be careful what I smoke. I tried a oliva series 0, cant remember which one but it was a maduro, and it made my head spin. I also find I need to restrain myself from chain smoking just because i want to try the next stick I bought.

Young Puffer Fish

Re: Love Affair

I have the same issue. I want to smoke everything right now so I can find the best cigar and then buy 500 boxes of it and never come out of the humidor... just keep me at 64/64 and I'll be good to go!

One of the things I love about cigars is that it requires me to slow down and chill. I am naturally a driven, high-intensity (wife calls it twitchy) type of person and cigars are just the opposite.

"Sit down here for the next hour, start the ritual of cutting, toasting, lighting, smoking, enjoying... do not freak out, do not run around doing twenty different chores at the same time... watch the sun set, listen to the birds, feel the breeze, smell the roses... just CHIIIILLLLLLLLLL!" I love it!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Welcome to Puff!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Nature's Avatar

Welcome Chris!
    Enjoy your new affair!
    Don't be afraid to ask questions around here. Lots of helpful people to give you guidance with your new discovery.

Welcome aboard, Chris! Enjoy your journey.
    “I can't complain, but sometimes I still do.”
    ―Joe Walsh

Welcome Chris and enjoy the ride cause its fast and furious!
    "Laugh now Cry later"

Puffer Fish with many spikes Sp@rky426's Avatar

welcome to puff, and beware this is a very slippery slope.

Puffer Fish with many spikes RayJax's Avatar

Welcome to Puff!

Puffer Fish with many spikes pippin925's Avatar

Welcome Chris

Welcome Chris!
    I'm in the same boat, but I limit myself to buying 5 packs or less unless it's something I know I like, and smoking one a day (except at hunting camp).

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

WELCOME TO PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix