Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

First buzz from a cigar - Yee Ha!!!!

This is a discussion on First buzz from a cigar - Yee Ha!!!! within the New Puffer Fish Forum forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Daaaang! Just got my first nicotine buzz from a cigar tonight! Smoked a Padron 3000 Maduro. Starting in the last ...

First buzz from a cigar - Yee Ha!!!!

Daaaang! Just got my first nicotine buzz from a cigar tonight!

Smoked a Padron 3000 Maduro. Starting in the last third and thereafter, I've had this big buzzed feeling in my head. Boy howdy, that got my attention!

It's been lasting about 45+ minutes at this point. I had a full dinner about an hour before staring the cigar so I thought I'd be okay. But, geez this is quite a rush. I know I've been smoking mostly mild and medium cigars up to this point, but this really gave me a lightheaded feeling!

Thompson Smoke Shop calls this a "full strength" cigar, while I've seen other retailers classify it as a "medium-to-full strength" stick.

Anyway, any other BOTLs here remember their first nicotine rush after finishing a 'gar?

Puffer Fish with many spikes JKlavins's Avatar

Re: First buzz from a cigar - Yee Ha!!!!

I used to and still do (occasionally) smoke cigarettes, so I cant recall a serious cigar buzz, but I am intrigued to know if (and when) this will happen to me!

No longer a community member.

to Puff! I can't recall ever getting a vitamin N buzz from a cigar, but I did get my first from a pipe just this morning (been smoking both for several years). I can't say I enjoyed it much. I used to smoke cigarettes and I always assumed this somewhat desensitized me.

I did have two glasses of wine an hour+ before, so I wonder if the combination had something to do with it?

Ruler Of The Galaxy Emperor Zurg's Avatar

I get that from Rocky Patel OWRs. I really like the flavor and aroma of them but I can't even get thru a torpedo without getting buzzed.
    This sucks because I absolutely *HATE* that feeling. Every time it happens, it ruins the whole experience.
    I like the full flavor cigars but it seems more often than not, high vitamin N goes along with that.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

WELCOMETOPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Welcome to puff.com, sir (I'm assuming).

Padron, yes, that'll do it.

I remember darn near barfing from my first cigar as a young teen. I think most of us have been there

I had a Tatuaje a few months ago that really made my head spin. Way too much vitamin N for me! I prefer a nice smooth Connecticut with mild doses of it, and the occasional heavier cigar for variety.

Love the nicotine buzz. As a former cigarette smoker and pot head, I much prefer cigars.

Welcome to the best place on the internet!
    Gurkha is the main reason I have trust issues.

Stranger ina strange land RTChallenger13's Avatar

Padron was the first cigar I had when I restarted smoking cigars again. They're still like I remembered them from several years back.