Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Greetings from southern Sweden!

This is a discussion on Greetings from southern Sweden! within the New Puffer Fish Forum forums, part of the The Cigar Lounges at Puff category; Hello everybody! I'm a 26 years old, living in Lund, Scania - Sweden. I am a cigar newbie, I started ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Marlow's Avatar

Greetings from southern Sweden!

Hello everybody!

I'm a 26 years old, living in Lund, Scania - Sweden. I am a cigar newbie, I started smoking cigars a couple of years ago but without owning a humidor I did not keep it up. I recently picked it up again.
    Started smoking cigarettes when I was 13 and stopped when I was about twenty when I started using swedish snus which I still use and absolutely love.
    Started smoking pipes a few years ago as well, any nice english blend like Squadron Leader is my preference, or some nice dark kentucky shag.

Today I just got my first humidor, an Adorini Chianti Deluxe, in the process of filling it with a bunch of singles of different types to find an everyday favourite.

Name:  Chianti_medium__Deluxe_2.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  64.4 KB

I am also waiting for a box of Rocky Patel Vintage Connecticut 1999 Robusto which I just love.

I hope I will learn a lot from this forum, just googling stuff and coming here have taught me some important stuff.

Last edited by Marlow; 08-23-2013 at 03:42 PM.

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Re: Greetings from southern Sweden!

Welcome to Puff. Do they say "y'all" in southern Sweden? Enjoy the ride.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Maturing Puffer Fish .cigardude.'s Avatar

Nice looking humidor.
    Welcome to the forum.

No longer a community member.

to Puff! That is a nice looking humi. Make sure to pop in and introduce yourself to the pipers over in the other forum

Welcome, Marlow. I had to look up what "snus" is

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Marlow's Avatar

Snus is amazing, a national treasure, with the sad side effect of never having a nicotine rush from smoking cigars or pipe.

But I warmly recommend it.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

WELCOME TO PUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix