Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Albany - Habana Premium,

This is a discussion on Albany - Habana Premium, within the New York forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; MAP Link Below http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...i=lmd&z=14&t=m It just a cigar store but it does have a Nice lounge. Any one can go ...

Albany - Habana Premium,

MAP Link Below
    http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

It just a cigar store but it does have a Nice lounge. Any one can go but be cool and go all the way to the back, I think you've gotta be 18 but such is life. Many a cigar to be had in the store.
    [SIZE="2"] http://kenstogie.googlepages.com The "Official" Kenstogie Webpage [/SIZE]

Re: Albany - Habana Premium,

This store is amazing and has a nice lounge upstairs.They also now have a roller on premises who used to work for fuente, and can roll some cigars that will stun you.

Here is an upcoming in-store promotion they are holding.

1/23 - Friday 4pm-8pm
    Buy any Drew Estate ACID, Tabak Especial, Chateau Real 24ct box or Joya de Nicaragua box and receive a hat, a ceramic ashtray and a 10 count sampler pack for FREE.
    (these will not be the sampler tins but a sample bag of 10 cigars)

Puffer Fish with some spikes friz's Avatar

Grew up in Schenectady live out of state now. Would love to check it out. Any tell me how about there selection and prices. Also do they have website

They have a great selection and for New York the prices are pretty good.

Here is there web site.

www.pipesandcigars.com

They also have a store in North Greenbush.

Puffer Fish with some spikes friz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
    They have a great selection and for New York the prices are pretty good.

Here is there web site.

www.pipesandcigars.com

I think I remember Scott di he have a store at Colonie Center. It has been a long time since I lived in the area, and at that time I did not smoke. Went to the website and would like to visit the store when I am home

Quote Originally Posted by friz View Post
    I think I remember Scott di he have a store at Colonie Center. It has been a long time since I lived in the area, and at that time I did not smoke. Went to the website and would like to visit the store when I am home
    Yes he did. He bought his own bldg on Central Ave at the 1st traffic light west of the Northway (I87) exit 2. He also has the North Greenbush store now and did have one in Schenectady which he just sold to the manager of that store and will be distributing to him instead now.

They are haing an ACID event tomorrow.

1/23 - We will have all kinds of specials including buy a box and get 10 FREE, plus a hat and a ceramic ashtray!!

This is my home store. The on-premises hand rolled sticks are great. Some of the best smokes I've had.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy - Benjamin Franklin

Habana is my B and M also. Scotty runs a first class shop and everyone there is friendly and willing to help. The lounge upstairs is great, nice spot to smoke. I too love those Fransisco's handrolled.

Maturing Puffer Fish KazzTheMurse's Avatar

Hey Jared from Habana here! Glad you all enjoy our little shop and we really do appreciate everything you guys do for us and without you, we wouldn't exist!!!

As I previously posted on Cigar Live I had the pleasure of spending a few hours up in the lounge before flying out from Albany later in the afternoon. Very nice store & staff, highly recommended. I enjoyed smoking there so much, airport security made me jump into the sniffer box, presumably because of my suspicious smell

Was at my favorite B&M and the owner (Scottie) asked me to post this online, which I am more than happy to do...

HABANAPALOOZA 2010, MAY 12th Abany, NY at the Washington Ave Armory.

HABANAPALOOZA

20 CIGARS - CAMACHO 10TH ANNIVERSARY, KRISTOFF, GRIFFINS, FLOR DE OLIVA, EL BATON, CUSANO, CAO/TORANO, JOYA DE NICARAGUA, PERDOMO, ARGANESE....AND MORE

AWESOME FOOD FROM LOPORTOS, YONOS, BURDEN LAKE COUNTRY CLUB AND MORE

CRAFT BEERS BY DECRESCENTE
    WINE TASTINGS
    LIQUOR TASTINGS

TONS OF RAFFLE PRIZES INCLUDING A $1500 ASHTON HUMIDOR

HABANAPALOOZA LOGO T-SHIRT

HABANAPALOOZA LOGO SWAG BAG

MUSIC

Should be a GREAT TIME!!
    [SIZE="2"] http://kenstogie.googlepages.com The "Official" Kenstogie Webpage [/SIZE]

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Very cool, didn't know about this place. My local tobacconist is Park Lane in Clifton Park. Decent selection with a nice cozy sitting room. I may just have to go check out Habanapalooza!

edit: never mind, just saw that it costs $100. That is just a little to much for me right now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast