Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lanceros/Panatelas Mini Review #3 - Cuvee Grand Lancero

This is a discussion on Lanceros/Panatelas Mini Review #3 - Cuvee Grand Lancero within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Mini Review - Curvee Grand Lancero (7 x 40) Ecuadorian wrapper; Mexican binder; Hon & DR filler $12.00 at seriouscigars.com ...

Lanceros/Panatelas Mini Review #3 - Cuvee Grand Lancero

Mini Review - Curvee Grand Lancero (7 x 40)
    Ecuadorian wrapper; Mexican binder; Hon & DR filler
    $12.00 at seriouscigars.com and cigar.com

Please see khubli's great review at:

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=61879

Adding my I will agree that this is a good cigar. I felt like it was a little young and could become an excellent stick with some age. I did not get any smoked salmon like khubli but did get some pepper and spice. It had a very long finish for me.

The look, feel, burn and draw were all very good. Medium side of full body. Taste reminded me of a cross between a young Opus X and a young Tatuaje, but with somewhat less umph than either of those powerhouses.

I will probably not smoke any more now but will certainly consider picking up a few to age.

Frank
    Short putts never go in.

Big Country Flavor Marlboro Cigars's Avatar

Re: Lanceros/Panatelas Mini Review #3 - Cuvee Grand Lancero

Thanks for the great review;
    I'll have to pick one up.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar

I really like the Cuvee Grand, I have one left in my little collection of cigars. The only problem with the cigar is the rarity of it and the price point for me.
    When I hold you in my arms, And I feel my finger on your trigger, I know no one can do me no harm, Because happiness is a warm gun.
    - the Beatles

JCK

Great review Frank. The smoked salmon I've only noticed from the original release. I picked up a box of the 2nd release a few months ago. I believe these are marked Il Centro. I've still got 2, maybe 3 of the original release sticks. I'll visit this again in a few months to see if I still get the salmon. It'll be about year then.

Thanks for the review. Will have to try one.