Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

This year's Anejo's... Review

This is a discussion on This year's Anejo's... Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; I went by the shop a couple of blocks from my office today. They got their shipment in a while ...

Re: This year's Añejo's...

I went by the shop a couple of blocks from my office today. They got their shipment in a while ago but still had 48s, 49s, and 50s in stock (at MSRP).
    [SIZE="1"]For Rent[/SIZE]

The only B&M around here to pick them up around here is Pipe World 15 mi. away they also only have 48s, 49s, and 50s and the prices range from $9.50 to $11.50 respectively. They have a limit of one per, so I took my wife, son, and daughter in law with me Sat.and got one of each...those little bad boys! They're resting in the humid box as I type this...I'm trying to round up some warm bodies for next Sat. to make another run! Hope they still have some by then
    Happy Smokin Bros and Broettes

I can't say nope to the slope!!!

Don

Alpha Puffer Fish cameroncouch02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AF MAN
    They have a limit of one per, so I took my wife, son, and daughter in law with me Sat.and got one of each...those little bad boys!

Should have taken the dog and cat too.
    Basically a relationship will survive not based on how well you get along, but by how well you don’t get along. A couple is only as “strong” as how well the two individuals can deal with their weakest moments together.

This is definatley not good. I have never seen a year as to when the Anejos have been this scarce.

This is not good. The gougers will be all over this market !
    Smoke-em if you got em

Alpha Puffer Fish cameroncouch02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RPB67
    This is definatley not good. I have never seen a year as to when the Anejos have been this scarce.

This is not good. The gougers will be all over this market !

Even the authorized dealers are gouging.
    Basically a relationship will survive not based on how well you get along, but by how well you don’t get along. A couple is only as “strong” as how well the two individuals can deal with their weakest moments together.

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    Even the authorized dealers are gouging.

them !

Buy a Cuban they arent worth that price ! Or all the hassle.
    Smoke-em if you got em

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    Should have taken the dog and cat too.

Hell No!! The dog likes em as much as I do!! I don't have to worry about the other three...they don't smoke.

Don

No longer a community member.

The holiday gift pack is probably the best deal. You get 10 cigars including 2 sharks, 2 opus, etc.

No longer a community member. Mindflux's Avatar

The only B&M around here to pick them up around here is Pipe World 15 mi. away they also only have 48s, 49s, and 50s and the prices range from $9.50 to $11.50 respectively. They have a limit of one per, so I took my wife, son, and daughter in law with me Sat.and got one of each...those little bad boys! They're resting in the humid box as I type this...I'm trying to round up some warm bodies for next Sat. to make another run! Hope they still have some by then

I grabbed some at the Northcross Pipeworld, they let me get one of each size. That I wanted. I got a 48 and a 50. My friend did the same...

This was after the pipeworld in round rock told me they had some, I ran down there and they didn't have any more.. supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Klugs
    The holiday gift pack is probably the best deal. You get 10 cigars including 2 sharks, 2 opus, etc.

Where are you finding this gift pack Dave? nobody around here carries any such animal...is it an internet vendor that I haven't stumbled across as of yet?

Don

Where are you finding this gift pack Dave? nobody around here carries any such animal...is it an internet vendor that I haven't stumbled across as of yet?
    The B&Ms in Houston had them... sold out pretty quickly. I think it also included 2 Sungrown Chateaus and a few others..

Quote Originally Posted by RPB67
    And is that so bad. Anejos are good but Cubans are better !
    To where do you have your Cubans delivered?

Also, will someone spell out what B&M stands for, for me, please?

Local B&M got them in for me.

Brick and Morter for our acronym challenged brother.

I likem..good change up in between cuban sticks
    http://www.myspace.com/theherfhouse

[SIZE="3"]"Cigars are not just My Passion, They're My Obsession!"[/SIZE]

I have a few (thousand) NC cigars. Products of a Cigars International then Cbid past. Not to mention the lil war with TX. I like the entire Fuente line. Greycliff CP's, Bucanero Salsas, OpusX, the Casa Fuente cigars I really enjoy. Still smoke Gurkhas once a week or so, RP vintage as well. Probably enjoy them as much for the shared memories with my friends/business partners as the cigars themselves.

Tend to smoke them as the end of day cigars now. Seem stronger than I remember now that my steady diet is more Castro Puros.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast