Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

This year's Anejo's... Review

This is a discussion on This year's Anejo's... Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Originally Posted by cameroncouch02 I just hit this offer up again, and this time they some King B's to add ...

Re: This year's Añejo's...

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    I just hit this offer up again, and this time they some King B's to add to the list too. So another 200 dollars up in smoke.
    Thanks for the call, Cambug I see how you are

I think I have to make another call soon...

He who types in the dark Andyman's Avatar

I have been fighting the urge to pick up more.. Any feedback on the King B? what do people think of this cigar?

Alpha Puffer Fish cameroncouch02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by croatan
    Thanks for the call, Cambug I see how you are
    This one was with my Dad, and he's got more bank than I do croatan. And what did I say about the cambug name. lol
    Last edited by croatan; 08-03-2007 at 03:33 PM. Reason: removing personal information
    Basically a relationship will survive not based on how well you get along, but by how well you don’t get along. A couple is only as “strong” as how well the two individuals can deal with their weakest moments together.

I just hit this offer up again, and this time they some King B's to add to the list too. So another 200 dollars up in smoke.

You are way out of control !
    Smoke-em if you got em

Alpha Puffer Fish cameroncouch02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RPB67
    You are way out of control !
    And its all your fault. I'm going to get you back
    Basically a relationship will survive not based on how well you get along, but by how well you don’t get along. A couple is only as “strong” as how well the two individuals can deal with their weakest moments together.

And its all your fault. I'm going to get you back

Not if I get you first !
    Smoke-em if you got em

Ok, I realize this is wishful thinking, but since I am aparently blind and missed this Tampa deal when it was current. Does anyone know if there is anything left? When I call do I need to ask for any particular deal or special? There doesn't seem to be any reference on the site, but I think someone metioned earlier, that you have to call.

Any help here would be appreciated. Nothing like getting in on something WAY too late, but I guess it is worth trying.

These cigars were tough to find around Christmas time.

Good luck trying to find them in a local B&M. If you find them on line you will probably get gouged.

My Advice is to stick around the forum,they will come to you !
    Smoke-em if you got em

Quote Originally Posted by RPB67
    These cigars were tough to find around Christmas time.

Good luck trying to find them in a local B&M. If you find them on line you will probably get gouged.

My Advice is to stick around the forum,they will come to you !
    This was my fear, like I said "wishful thinking"....

Was hoping since cameron hit Tampa Sweethearts up again 10 days ago, there may still be hope.

And don't worry, at this point I would have to be driven out of here...I ain't going nowhere...ask my wife, I live on this forum

Will Work for Boli GM's.. Neuromancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by drevim
    Ok, I realize this is wishful thinking, but since I am aparently blind and missed this Tampa deal when it was current. Does anyone know if there is anything left? When I call do I need to ask for any particular deal or special? There doesn't seem to be any reference on the site, but I think someone metioned earlier, that you have to call.

Any help here would be appreciated. Nothing like getting in on something WAY too late, but I guess it is worth trying.
    I called Tampa Sweethearts on Saturday, and they tell me they have ALL sizes of the Hemingway Maduros and the Anejo's still in stock...their only stipulation to supplying you with two of each is that you buy other items totaling $25 from their other cigars, accessories, gift items, et cetera....
    There is as much water on Earth now as three billion years ago. While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish teeznutz's Avatar

I spoke with Darlene are many are still available......Just a heads up!!

Puffer Fish with many spikes TypeO-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teeznutz
    I spoke with Darlene are many are still available......Just a heads up!!
    I received an e-mail from Darlene two days ago. As of then, Tampa was out of the No. 50, 55, & 77. They had some of the larger ones like the 48 and 49.

Quote Originally Posted by drevim View Post
    This was my fear, like I said "wishful thinking"....

Was hoping since cameron hit Tampa Sweethearts up again 10 days ago, there may still be hope.

And don't worry, at this point I would have to be driven out of here...I ain't going nowhere...ask my wife, I live on this forum
    Tampa Sweethearts is so expensive and so stingy. My B&M, Monte's in Albuquerque always has boxes & boxes of Anejos at MRSP. I can get a box of Sharks anytime I want.
    Fumo lo mejor porque soy chingon

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish djsmiles's Avatar

Re: This year's Anejo's... Review

Wow, this thread is almost 7 years old.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast