Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Alec Bradley Tempus Review

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Tempus Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; I would like to try one...

I would like to try one
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

I'll try one too....never had an AB
    Please check out my cigar page: Cigar Smokers of New York. You will need a Facebook account in order to view it.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

i would love a sample as well. love AB there great line of cigars

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish dj5213's Avatar

i would really like to try one also!i have seen a few people smoking these on here, and have been meaning to go and buy one!

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

Indeed thank you very much for your support of Cigarlive. I like the fact that the manufacturers hang out here with us and really are interested in what we have to say. Not many businesses like that anymore.
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Bradley View Post
    That's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about me.....I mean Tempus. Actually , not many people outside AB HQ (or as we love to call it Chaos Control )have smoked Tempus. We are releasing it this Friday to the general public.

As you can imagine.....we are a bit excited at AB.

Alan and Ralph worked there butts off on the blending of Tempus. And I worked my ass off smoking the samples.

Speaking of samples......the first 20 cigar live members that respond to this post will get a sample of Tempus for themselves.

So just drop me a line and we'll make you a sampler for a day!!!

George Sosa
    Director Of Sales
    Alec Bradley
    DONT FORGET ME GEORGE!!! Remember..Im your favorite cigar girl
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Count me in please! My newest fav is the Vice plus I love the packaging.
    Smoke'um if ya got'um
    DOZER - Cigar Live coin #24

Quote Originally Posted by TempestPSO View Post
    Indeed thank you very much for your support of Cigarlive. I like the fact that the manufacturers hang out here with us and really are interested in what we have to say. Not many businesses like that anymore.
    I agree...a business that cares more about customer satisfaction than the money is #1 on my list!

Young Fish

The thing I most admirer about this board is the integrity and honesty. I know that Jesse and his crew work hard in making it work.

Unlike other boards that if you happen to like (or dislike) a cigar that is not in favor with the board members....attacks are forthcoming. I just don't get that.

You may or may not like AB products. Everyones pallet is different. That certainly does not mean we can't be friends. I have smoked cigars for almost 30 years and one thing I can say is....the friendships that takes place is second to none.

I'm sorry I don't participate as much as I wish I could. I am seldom in one place long enough to respond.

Again, drop me a line at george@alecbradley.com with your name address and zip and I will send the gars out a week from today.

I guess I should have asked the moderator if this was ok. Shameless promo huh??

George
    Director Of Sales
    Alec Bradley Cigars
    www.alecbradley.com

will do
    Any time you try a decent crime, you got fifty ways you're gonna f**k up. If you think of twenty-five of them, then you're a genius... and you ain't no genius.

already done
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

just did. thanks in advance

amazing!

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

AB folks are super folks.
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

EMS Thank you.
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast