Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Alec Bradley Tempus Review

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Tempus Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; This kind of stuff just blows my mind!...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish dj5213's Avatar

This kind of stuff just blows my mind!

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj5213 View Post
    This kind of stuff just blows my mind!
    HAHAH ask George about me making smores inthe Alec Bradley booth during the convention last year That will really make your mind go "wow!"
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaptainJeebes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Bradley View Post
    That's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about me.....I mean Tempus. Actually , not many people outside AB HQ (or as we love to call it Chaos Control )have smoked Tempus. We are releasing it this Friday to the general public.

As you can imagine.....we are a bit excited at AB.

Alan and Ralph worked there butts off on the blending of Tempus. And I worked my ass off smoking the samples.

Speaking of samples......the first 20 cigar live members that respond to this post will get a sample of Tempus for themselves.

So just drop me a line and we'll make you a sampler for a day!!!

George Sosa
    Director Of Sales
    Alec Bradley

I would loooove a sample! I hope I am not too late..

Done!
    Smoke'um if ya got'um
    DOZER - Cigar Live coin #24

Leading Puffer Fish

I would love to try one..sending email now...Thanks for the generous offer.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJeebes View Post
    I would loooove a sample! I hope I am not too late..
    gotta email him Capt. look up in the thread..he listed his email and directions.

smores in the convention booth?....story time..

ah. email sent.

Quote Originally Posted by dj5213 View Post
    smores in the convention booth?....story time..
    LOL..okok.. Alec Bradley has these really cool lighters...look like bunsen burners.. work like them too! So Im joking around with Alan Rubin (big dawg of Alec Bradley) and tell him Im gonna make smores one day with the lighters. He said I don't have it in me to do it. So the next morning before going to the convention I made the hotel shuttle dude drive me around to like 5 stores so I can get the ingrediants!! I show up at his booth and he was in a meeting...So I bust out the graham cracjers, hershys, and marshmellows and start making smores! He looks over from his important meeting and was like "OMG! She's doing it!!" It was great. People were wlking around smelling it and saying "OHHHH I want one!" So I started a trend HAHAH I know I got pics somewhere around here..LOL need to find them

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Email sent George. Thanks for the generous offer!

haha!!smores and cigars!!! you should find those pictures!!ha

Leading Puffer Fish BrianEE93-cl's Avatar

That's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about me.....I mean Tempus. Actually , not many people outside AB HQ (or as we love to call it Chaos Control )have smoked Tempus. We are releasing it this Friday to the general public.

Alan and Ralph worked there butts off on the blending of Tempus. And I worked my ass off smoking the samples.

Speaking of samples......the first 20 cigar live members that respond to this post will get a sample of Tempus for themselves.

George Sosa
    Director Of Sales
    Alec Bradley
    Am I too late?
    "It's a guy joke! If you don't have a willy, you don't get the silly!" -S Smith

Puffer Fish with some spikes BlueHavanaII-cl's Avatar

George Sosa
    Director Of Sales
    Alec Bradley
    Hey George.. I hope you're not mad at me for giving Sondra on of my Tempus's!
    Anyway... we were discussing this cigar while we smoked it and both agreed that it was decidedly corojo in flavor/body, but we couldn't find out anything about the construction other than "the wrapper was discovered on a small Nicaraguan farm".
    Can you tell us more about the W/B/F?

Thanks!

Jim

No longer a community member.

wow, guess I missed out on that one! Better get quicker on the draw! Thank you for the offer though!

George, I sent you an email anyway. Thank you for the chance!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR Girl View Post
    LOL..okok.. Alec Bradley has these really cool lighters...look like bunsen burners.. work like them too! So Im joking around with Alan Rubin (big dawg of Alec Bradley) and tell him Im gonna make smores one day with the lighters. He said I don't have it in me to do it. So the next morning before going to the convention I made the hotel shuttle dude drive me around to like 5 stores so I can get the ingrediants!! I show up at his booth and he was in a meeting...So I bust out the graham cracjers, hershys, and marshmellows and start making smores! He looks over from his important meeting and was like "OMG! She's doing it!!" It was great. People were wlking around smelling it and saying "OHHHH I want one!" So I started a trend HAHAH I know I got pics somewhere around here..LOL need to find them
    OHHH I want a smore!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast