Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Alec Bradley Tempus Review

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Tempus Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; How about FUBAR , SNAFU , DILLIGAF ????...

Young Fish

How about FUBAR , SNAFU , DILLIGAF ????

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

DILLIGAF... my personal fav
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

Lol CGAR Girl I thought EMS - Email sent was a widely used acronym, though I really like SNAFU myself lol
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

I hope I got in in time I just noticed this thread I don't know how I missed it. Even if I didn't make it I will buy some to try for myself it sounds pretty good and I'd hate to not try a good cigar.
    (__(JM)____}}}

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

The Tempus releases today I think
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

I just got my samples in today they smell great wil burn one soooon.
    Movies for 500 Alec.. My friends call me Ox. I dont know if youve noticed, but I got a slight weight problem."

Leading Puffer Fish BrianEE93-cl's Avatar

I did too. They look and smell very nice. Thank you very much!
    "It's a guy joke! If you don't have a willy, you don't get the silly!" -S Smith

Tempus

I got mine, too! I'll fire one up for lunch tomorrow!
    HOLLAR if you smell my smoke!

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

Mine have arrived as well, again thank you very much George. They look fantastic I think you guys have a winner on looks can't wait to spark one, Review will be posted soon.
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

No longer a community member.

I was not even expecting to get some, and i did with the letter about the creation of it!

They look nice.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Got a package yesterday too. They look beautiful. I'll let em rest awhile before sparking one up.

Newbie in the ocean

Tempus by Alec Bradley

I was lucky enough to receive a very special package in the mail yesterday, with a few Tempus Belicoso.....As soon as the stock market closed, I drove directly to my tobacconist and lit one up. WOW! Great flavor, perfect draw, rolled tight, and definitely a full body/full flavor smoke. This new Tempus is a winner, and just another great product from our friends at Alec Bradley. Kudos to Alan Rubin and the team for developing this fantastic product.
    Thank you!

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by boomerd35 View Post
    Got a package yesterday too. They look beautiful. I'll let em rest awhile before sparking one up.
    Ditto. They look so good though, don't know how long they will last.....

Thank you very much!

I was checking all his other threads and missed this one--Maybe next time--let me know what you think about this smoke.
    ViVat Jesus!

Mine hit today too. Thank you very much George. They look fantastic. I can't wait to spark one.
    Smoke'um if ya got'um
    DOZER - Cigar Live coin #24

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast