Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Alec Bradley Tempus Review

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Tempus Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Thanks guys for coming out to Serious Cigars for the Tempus event tonight, We will be in there North Store ...

Young Fish

Thanks guys for coming out to Serious Cigars for the Tempus event tonight, We will be in there North Store tomorrow night. Stop by for a Tempus and a Modelo Especial Beer.

George Sosa
    Director Of Sales
    Alec Bradley

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Nice to meet you tonight George. Later I smoked the unbanded unreleased blend that I picked up in the promotion. It's like butter. So creamy and smooth. Let us know when they're released.

Leading Puffer Fish poriggity-cl's Avatar

very nice review! I would love to get my hands on a Tempus, and plan to do so shortly...
    Scott

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

The lancero.....oooooooooggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh heaven.
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Leading Puffer Fish poriggity-cl's Avatar

You are really making me want to get my hands on one!
    Scott

Puffer Fish with some spikes flathead59's Avatar

Put my name in the "I'm a fan" column!

I picked up two of the toro size versions of this cigar at the local Tinder Box today, and I'm really glad I decided to buy two. The burn has been a little funky from time to time, but it always pretty much corrected itself, though from what I've read I'm more tolerant of that than a lot of folks are. Tons of rich smoke, perfect draw, outstanding flavors, and enough power to let you know you're smoking a grown up cigar, but it doesn't kick you in the face. Personally I like full bodied cigars, and though this one is advertised by AB as a medium and CA as a med-full, I think it leans a little more toward the full side, especially in the final third. If more sub $7.00 cigars were this good, the world would be a better place. I like it!

Puffer Fish with some spikes ratpak-cl's Avatar

these are a great cigar, I have had 4 so far (churchill size) and have not had a bad stick yet. Have half a dozen sitting in my humi now and plan on getting a box when they are more readily avail online.
    You never know where your'e going till you get there. - Daffy Duck
    http://www.myspace.com/swrsak

Re: Alec Bradley Tempus Review

Quote Originally Posted by notyeraveragechick View Post
    Great review, CGAR!!! Just had my first AB last week - Maxx. Pretty tasty smoke. I'll be check them out, I believe!

Just my luck, a day late and a dollar short...missed the free Tempus. Thanks for the offer, George!! That'll teach me to pay closer attention, eh? LOL
    The Tempus is better than ANY other AB line, including Prensado and Fine & Rare. And the absolute gem in the Tempus line is the Magistri. But let them sit about a year before smoking.
    Fumo lo mejor porque soy chingon

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8