Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Alec Bradley Tempus Review

This is a discussion on Alec Bradley Tempus Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; What a lil treat for me. I show up for a herf at Blue HavanaII and Jim surprises me with ...

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

Alec Bradley Tempus Review

What a lil treat for me. I show up for a herf at Blue HavanaII and Jim surprises me with this lil beauty --- the new Tempus from Alec Bradley.

I've read the write up in anticipation of this cigar and everything I read peaked my interest.

The first 1/8 inch was a bit raw. The intial smoke hits the nose stiff..that slight ting of a tickle, not a stink, but noticable..similar to a corojo kick. About the 6th draw I started to noitce similarities with some other well balanced fuller smokes. So far nothing has been 'leaked' as to it's leaves, only that when the wrapper was found, Alan Rubin knew it was special.

The burn stayed tight and nice all the way to the band -- which is a nice piece of decoration itself. It's ash was thick and quite strong, since it took a good hard tap to clean the end with about 2.5 inches hanging.

The Tempus never needed relighting and it's draw was easy and clean. This is definatly one of Alec Bradleys strongest smokes!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alec Bradley Tempus Review-100_0854.jpg   Alec Bradley Tempus Review-100_0865.jpg   Alec Bradley Tempus Review-100_0867.jpg  
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

No longer a community member.

Nice. I never actually have had any of the AB cigars yet. Look forward to trying them.

That looks tasty!
    Smoke'um if ya got'um
    DOZER - Cigar Live coin #24

Leading Puffer Fish CGAR Girl-cl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted Coastie View Post
    Nice. I never actually have had any of the AB cigars yet. Look forward to trying them.
    Alec Bradley has a few cigar lines.. Occidental, Pryme, and their key one now .. the Maxx --- which has an great price point and a good medium smoke. But this Tempus really stepped up to the plate with some OMPTH!
    A well behaved woman has never made history
    ~~~Guess Im destined to make history.~~~

Puffer Fish with many spikes Rocky Rulz's Avatar

Excellent review CG. I have never liked AB's but, I have to try this one.
    If a Parsley Farmer doesn't pay his taxes, Can they garnish his wages?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

i have had some of AB lines, but none of the newer brands, love all the wons that i have had.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR Girl View Post
    Alec Bradley has a few cigar lines.. Occidental, Pryme, and their key one now .. the Maxx --- which has an great price point and a good medium smoke. But this Tempus really stepped up to the plate with some OMPTH!
    Ok, I have had the Occidental.

Puffer Fish with many spikes ylo2na-cl's Avatar

Good writeup...very descriptive! Thanks for that! Also, have smoked most of the Alec Bradley lines and have loved them, as well as the last person who posted! Will have to try this one, though, am not a really full-bodied kind of palate!
    Best,
    Ylo2na
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE] Chuck....Finally, it's here!
    CARLITO'S STOGIE NUBBER! www.stogienubber.com

Young Fish

Thank You Sondra

That's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about me.....I mean Tempus. Actually , not many people outside AB HQ (or as we love to call it Chaos Control )have smoked Tempus. We are releasing it this Friday to the general public.

As you can imagine.....we are a bit excited at AB.

Alan and Ralph worked there butts off on the blending of Tempus. And I worked my ass off smoking the samples.

Speaking of samples......the first 20 cigar live members that respond to this post will get a sample of Tempus for themselves.

So just drop me a line and we'll make you a sampler for a day!!!

George Sosa
    Director Of Sales
    Alec Bradley

Puffer Fish with many spikes smh0768's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Bradley View Post
    That's the nicest thing that anyone has ever said about me.....I mean Tempus. Actually , not many people outside AB HQ (or as we love to call it Chaos Control )have smoked Tempus. We are releasing it this Friday to the general public.

Alan and Ralph worked there butts off on the blending of Tempus. And I worked my ass off smoking the samples.

Speaking of samples......the first 20 cigar live members that respond to this post will get a sample of Tempus for themselves.

George Sosa
    Director Of Sales
    Alec Bradley
    this count? would love to sample! heh.
    When injustice becomes law, to revolt becomes one's duty. - Albert Camus

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

Hey I'd really like a sample. I'm a huge fan of the MAXX so the Tempus sounds interesting. I also decided the day I saw the band image in CA that I was gonna need to acquire some, you know being the Tempest and all lol. Anyways thanks for the review look forward to another great Alec Bradley Blend.
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish dj5213's Avatar

I have a Maxx, i didnt know it was by Alec Bradley though!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes TempestPSO's Avatar

They are a really good smoke, I was smoking alot of the Fix but have moved on to the Vice, what can I say I'm a sucker for box press.
    Smoke all the cigars you can now boys, cause when your dead, your dead a long time!

Awaiting Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Bradley View Post

George Sosa
    Director Of Sales
    Alec Bradley
    George,
    Thank you in advance for the samples. Also thanks for contributing to Cigar Live!

I'm in, I'll give it a shot!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast