Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Famous Nicaraguan 3000 review

This is a discussion on Famous Nicaraguan 3000 review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; I started tryin these a few years ago and they were great. However the last few bundles have been not ...

Newbie in the ocean

Re: Famous Nicaraguan 3000 review

I started tryin these a few years ago and they were great. However the last few bundles have been not as good. The wrapper seems different to me. Has something changed with these?

Puffer Fish with some spikes variable's Avatar

I bought a fiver a few mos ago. Smoked 2 right after I got them, they were ok. Had one today and wow! great smoke! It is amazing what a few mos can do to these.

Thanks for the review. I always try to keep a bundle on hand.

Full grown Puffer Fish mistabman's Avatar

These are a bit 1 dimensional for me, but still a super solid $2 smoke. Haven't had one in a while though, maybe the rest will help them out.

Newbie in the ocean

Just an FYI the 3000 was originally eddie ortega's X but got sued. Famous Smoke bought the remainder of the product and the rights to the blend and has been selling them and marketing them as the Famous Nic 3000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2