Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Piloto Cubano review

This is a discussion on Piloto Cubano review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Piloto Cubano SHAPE = Robusto SIZE = 5.0" x 50 BODY = med filler =Piloto Cubano WRAPPER =Connecticut a very ...

Piloto Cubano review

Piloto Cubano
    SHAPE = Robusto
    SIZE = 5.0" x 50
    BODY = med
    filler =Piloto Cubano
    WRAPPER =Connecticut

a very interesting smoke, a good construction and strong ash,the pre light draw was not much, but upon lighting she had a very mild dry cinnamon spice with a touch of earth for about the first 1/4 the rest lost the earth and picked up a touch of sweetness added to the cinnamon spice that lasted right to the nub. ill tell you i haven't a smoke that much in a while. i will be buying more.
    Last edited by docruger; 06-18-2009 at 07:53 PM.
    its all fun and games till some body gets hurt

Leading Puffer Fish baddddmonkey's Avatar

Re: Piloto Cubano review

How much are these? I've been looking for a cheaper, earthy and spiced cigars. Just have not found one I like yet. I would like to find one that is flavorful, almost like a 5 Vegas Miami, or any other Don Pepin cigar. Anyways, I got some bundled Flor de Oliva's that I'm sitting on and hopefully in a few months them things will be amazing.

Thanks for the review! Also, are you going to start up the Cheap Cigar Pass soon? Looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by baddddmonkey View Post
    How much are these? I've been looking for a cheaper, earthy and spiced cigars. Just have not found one I like yet. I would like to find one that is flavorful, almost like a 5 Vegas Miami, or any other Don Pepin cigar. Anyways, I got some bundled Flor de Oliva's that I'm sitting on and hopefully in a few months them things will be amazing.

Thanks for the review! Also, are you going to start up the Cheap Cigar Pass soon? Looking forward to that.
    i plan on starting a pass up next week some time ive bean working 14hr shifts all week and haven't had the time. and i picked up a fiver from the devils sight for $5+ they have a box of 20 for $20 but there church hills

Hey Joe thanks for the review. There is another thread where a guy is asking about these cigars, you should post a link in it to your review.

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    Hey Joe thanks for the review. There is another thread where a guy is asking about these cigars, you should post a link in it to your review.
    hey thanks i think ill do that.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader karmaz00's Avatar

thanks foor the review....never had one befroe

Just had a Piloto Cubano Churchill. Seriously, a complete garbage cigar, IMO.

It was very mild and easy to smoke, but there was hardly any flavor to it, and it burned inconsistently. I really didn't enjoy smoking it, to the point where I couldn't even finish it. I took apart the last third, and I don't think these are made with long fillers. I still have one left, maybe I'll let it rest for a few months, and it might get better.