Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Capoeira "professor" cigar...yeah baby!

This is a discussion on Capoeira "professor" cigar...yeah baby! within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Originally Posted by humbertothehorrible Sorry, man. No lanceros. Guess I'll have to stick with whatever the Alunos will be called ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Re: Capoeira "professor" cigar...yeah baby!

Quote Originally Posted by humbertothehorrible View Post
    Sorry, man. No lanceros.
    Guess I'll have to stick with whatever the Alunos will be called in the new scheme of things.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Full grown Puffer Fish wahoofever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
    Guess I'll have to stick with whatever the Alunos will be called in the new scheme of things.
    Yeah, those are my favorite size in the line.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by wahoofever View Post
    Yeah, those are my favorite size in the line.
    Have you tried Final Blend? Similar profile, but not exactly the same. Brazilian "oscuro" wrappers that have the Brazilian maduro flavor, and Dominican, Colombian and Indonesian filler. Great smokes, and they rest up really well.
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Full grown Puffer Fish wahoofever's Avatar

No, I have not tried the Final Blen. Pretty reasonable prices though.

When I think of Oscuro the LFD Colorado Oscuro is the first gar that comes to mind. I love those.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Hoosier Daddy's Avatar

I really like these. I buy ten whenever I see them on the Monster. I have read that some people have had issues with the draw, however every one I have had is very well constructed and boy are these flavorful! I have only had the robusto.

Famous Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    I really like these. I buy ten whenever I see them on the Monster. I have read that some people have had issues with the draw, however every one I have had is very well constructed and boy are these flavorful! I have only had the robusto.
    We've only got a few Capoeiras left. Find the last of them on cigar auctioneer soon.

But no worries. Same cigar is coming back by the fall with a facelift. :-)
    Where am I and what am I doing in this handbasket?
    Cigars | Cigar Deals | Cigar Auctions | Cigar Reviews

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4