Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

REVIEW: Opus X BBMF Natural

This is a discussion on REVIEW: Opus X BBMF Natural within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Originally Posted by donovanrichardson I'm sorry to hear this Dave, that is really disappointing that people have to act that ...

No longer a community member.

Re: REVIEW: Opus X BBMF Natural

Quote Originally Posted by donovanrichardson View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this Dave, that is really disappointing that people have to act that way around Puff, especially to a great brother like you! You have done TONS around here and it's too bad that people can't see that. I hope that it doesn't happen again because no one deserves that here.

No Bro Not on Puff, somewhere else read it again bro. people here wouldn't stoop that low.

Sorry Veeral shouldn't have said that on your review thread, not thinking dammit.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    No Bro Not on Puff, somewhere else read it again bro. people here wouldn't stoop that low.

Sorry Veeral shouldn't have said that on your review thread, not thinking dammit.
    Oh I am glad to hear that! Yes I should have definitely never expected anything of the such from great Puff members!

Thanks for the review brother!!!!!
    Support our troops.... Sgt. Smoke USMC....Semper Fi

I got one for my graduation and I can't wait to smoke it. I'm letting mine rest for a day or two, then smoking it. I bought mine for the rarity value, and since it is a special occasion. Since it is $55 a stick, you can ONLY get it on occasion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3