Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years - Robusto

This is a discussion on Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years - Robusto within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Size: 5 x 52 Wrapper: Brazilian Arapiraca maduro Binder: Honduran Filler: Nicaraguan Esteli & Pueblo Nuevo Beverage: Root Beer Construction ...

Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years - Robusto

Size: 5 x 52
    Wrapper: Brazilian Arapiraca maduro
    Binder: Honduran
    Filler: Nicaraguan Esteli & Pueblo Nuevo
    Beverage: Root Beer

Construction
    This cigar is well constructed with some small veins and no noticeable flaws. Firm when squeeze no soft or hard spots. The main smell is of coffee with hints of chocolate.

Burn
    It burned perfectly from start to finish. The ash was solid and the draw was pretty good. I did not have to relight at all even though I put it down several times.

Taste
    The pre-light taste was the same as the smell coffee with hints of chocolate. At points, I noticed a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg with a slight hint of spiciness now and then. The predominant flavor remained a creamy coffee, with a little bit of cocoa throughout.

Conclusion
    This is now one of my favourite cigars, going have to see if I can pickup a box when I can afford it. Thank you Stevie (Kampaigner) for this awesome stick.

Liked It: Loved it.
    Buy It Again: Definitely
    Recommend It: Yes

The Krazy Kanuck

Full grown Puffer Fish Beer Alchemist's Avatar

Re: Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years - Robusto

Creamy, coffee, chocolate...sounds like smoking a good mocha

Great review Craig! I really enjoy these too. These are on the devil site almost weekly. Do they ship to Canada Land?

Quote Originally Posted by usrower321 View Post
    Great review Craig! I really enjoy these too. These are on the devil site almost weekly. Do they ship to Canada Land?
    Unfortunate they don't, but I have some sources who can get them for me.. LOL
    The Krazy Kanuck

Quote Originally Posted by WyldKnyght View Post
    Unfortunate they don't, but I have some sources who can get them for me.. LOL
    Haha good! I was going to offer to be the middle man if you wanted to jump on some of these.

Quote Originally Posted by usrower321 View Post
    Haha good! I was going to offer to be the middle man if you wanted to jump on some of these.
    PUFF is great that way, anytime I needed something there was not a lack of volunteers to help me out...

Great brotherhood here...
    The Krazy Kanuck

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

Nice review here, this is an absolutely fantastic stick. I love 'em, now I just gotta start hoarding em...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

I love this cigar along with the others in the brand....it's so good and I hate to talk about it for fear the price goes up. Like Abe I want to grab a buttload of them first and then everyone can brag how good they are.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Yamaha53's Avatar

Picked up two Five packs a couple months back and have smoked every one of them. Very good cigar IMO.

bought a couple of 5ers from Famous a few months back smoked five and have been looking hard at the last 5. Unfortunately, Famous is out now

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

It's one of my favorites and I am glad that you like it. Great herf too BTW!!

Puffer Fish with some spikes 54 Conqueror's Avatar

Glad to hear!

I just received a ten pack from cbid today. Think I paid 30.

I also really like the box press.

I'm glad you liked it. This is one of my favorite sticks. Always a great smoke with that fantastic flavor. I just love it!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader max gas's Avatar

Had one of these with Abe and Sandeep when we met up a while ago. Great stick IMO, I really like it.

Young Puffer Fish

ive got two one the way, and i cant wait to get my hands on them. i really like the 1959 exodus, and really wanted to try the 50 year version. thanks for the review, ill have to try some smokes with root beer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast