Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

This is a discussion on Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Sounds perfect... Hope I can manage to try one sometime....

  
  1. #16

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Sounds perfect... Hope I can manage to try one sometime.

  2. #17

    Evolving Lead Puffer Fish php007's Avatar


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Matt, nice review, makes me want to smoke one of mine.

  3. #18

    The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Makes me want to smoke one of yours too, Paul!

    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

  4. #19

    I ♥ |_|D socalocmatt's Avatar


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Quote Originally Posted by php007 View Post
    Matt, nice review, makes me want to smoke one of mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Makes me want to smoke one of yours too, Paul!



    Wait, you have your own to smoke Mr Ninja!

  5. #20

    I'm watching you.


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post


    Wait, you have your own to smoke Mr Ninja!
    The Liga Whore won't smoke his own!
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

  6. #21

    I ♥ |_|D socalocmatt's Avatar


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    lol. Very good point.

  7. #22

    Leading Puffer Fish hawesg's Avatar


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Nice review Matt, I'm hoping that one day someone will put another sampler containing one of these guys up for sale and Derek will be otherwise occupied, but I know that's a pipe dream. Ninjas are always on the lookout.

  8. #23

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Quote Originally Posted by hawesg View Post
    Nice review Matt, I'm hoping that one day someone will put another sampler containing one of these guys up for sale and Derek will be otherwise occupied, but I know that's a pipe dream. Ninjas are always on the lookout.
    Or they'll assassinate you just as you receive it <.<

    I'm hoping for the same thing or in a bomb or trade or something... I want to try this now..

  9. #24

    The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post


    Wait, you have your own to smoke Mr Ninja!
    Yeah, but I'd rather smoke his!

    Quote Originally Posted by hawesg View Post
    Nice review Matt, I'm hoping that one day someone will put another sampler containing one of these guys up for sale and Derek will be otherwise occupied, but I know that's a pipe dream. Ninjas are always on the lookout.
    Lol, I keep being accused of hoarding, and while I may snatch up good deals when I see 'em, it seems like they inevitably get split or bombed out. That piggie was no exception!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    Or they'll assassinate you just as you receive it <.<

    I'm hoping for the same thing or in a bomb or trade or something... I want to try this now..
    I hope you're ready to trade your firstborn!
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

  10. #25

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Yeah, but I'd rather smoke his!



    Lol, I keep being accused of hoarding, and while I may snatch up good deals when I see 'em, it seems like they inevitably get split or bombed out. That piggie was no exception!



    I hope you're ready to trade your firstborn!
    Don't have one, but hey... I hear you do...

  11. #26

    I ♥ |_|D socalocmatt's Avatar


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Yeah, but I'd rather smoke his!



    Lol, I keep being accused of hoarding, and while I may snatch up good deals when I see 'em, it seems like they inevitably get split or bombed out. That piggie was no exception!



    I hope you're ready to trade your firstborn!
    I cant talk too much crap about scooping the LPs, being an LP whore, or hoarding them. I'd be the pot calling the kettle black.

  12. #27

    I'm watching you.


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    I cant talk too much crap about scooping the LPs, being an LP whore, or hoarding them. I'd be the pot calling the kettle black.
    Nothing wrong with calling the kettle black
    "Only fine cigars are worth smoking, and only men who smoke fine cigars are worth kissing." -Joan Collins

  13. #28

    The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Quote Originally Posted by Draepheus View Post
    Don't have one, but hey... I hear you do...
    Not anymore...
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

  14. #29

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Liga Privada No. 9 Flying Pig

    Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post
    Not anymore...
    Already gave away your first born?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •