Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Greycliff platinum

This is a discussion on Greycliff platinum within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; ...

Greycliff platinum

This is my first review I will keep it brief. This review is of Greycliff Platinum.

Pre-Light Ė Smells like tobaccoÖ Looks clean smooth a little shine, no veins.

1st half Ė(F the 3rds) lights up quickly and evenly. It has a calming burn about it, like isnít in a hurry to be burned through . Smooth even draw with a light hint of pepper/spice. Itís a very relaxing smoke to start. (might be because I have smoked a lot of dog rockets) lots of creamy smoke with every puff. Hints of leather, and wood come through as I am slowly and steadily burning this cigar down. The ash was a nice white that looked good with the darker cigar and made it almost half way through the cigar before the ash fell off.

Attachment 69341Attachment 69342

2nd half Ė The light leather flavor is very good and still as this cigar is burning it is not a hot burn. The hints of leather (honestly first time Iíve felt like Iíve tasted leather in a cigar, itís a good flavor for those who havenít tried a ton of cigars yet. Itís a light taste of sweetness and cream as this cigar is finishing up. I tried smoking this thing down to the end. Got hot and burned my hands. Nothing bad about the cigar.

I really enjoyed the cigar. I bought it off of the devils site for $4, for for value it was great too. Iíve gone to too many B&Mís and spend $8-12 for cigars that were not as good as this. I think this would be a good cigar for $4-10 but I know I have the noobie palate and I would love to hear if anyone else has smoked this cigar and what they thought or what flavors they tasted.

I realized I need to smoke cigars first put down my review and see if they are accurate compared to people who know what they are talking about.

Re: Greycliff platinum

Thanks for reviewing. Oddly enough Greycliff is a brand I've not tried any sticks of yet. Glad you enjoyed it and shared it here!