Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

NAVARRE

This is a discussion on NAVARRE within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; So i find myself in Toulouse in the south of France and while i am wandering about i discover a ...

Cool NAVARRE

So i find myself in Toulouse in the south of France and while i am wandering about i discover a "Tabac' shop. So I go in out of curiosity to see the prices and lo and behold the guy introduces himself and he then tells me about a 100% new French grown and rolled cigar that I need to try called NAVARRE. OK I say waiting for the catch but the stick was reasonably priced at 5 Euros and although it was mild it was also very smooth with almost an earthy flavor but creamy with clouds of aromatic smoke. Just curious if anyone else has come across these or any similar sticks. Oh and I gave him the web site address so hopefully he will join us.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by stepheng; 10-13-2012 at 02:04 PM.