Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Obelisco Review

This is a discussion on La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Obelisco Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Obelisco Review

Re: La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Obelisco Review

Nice review Sam. I smoked one of these last week and I would say that I had pretty much the same impression. They are exceptionally well built to look at but they seem to burn a bit uneven (most likely due to the shape) The only thing that I would add to your review is that my last one I smoked with a year on it and I don't think it changed much (better or worse) over what they were with a short rest.

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

thanks for the review Sam. These look like they desrve a try. If not just for the flavor, but of the painstaking effort that goes into making them.
    Whatch the video...

Puffer Fish with many spikes Passprotection's Avatar

Anyone else tried or have any thoughts on this? The vitola, and box for that matter, is a little gimmicky but I've beed somewhat intrigued by them for awhile and their on CB free fall for ~$26.