Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Surrogate Tramp Stamp Review

This is a discussion on Surrogate Tramp Stamp Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Originally Posted by 2COOL4U Yea really Steran answered. You really shouldn't assume that everyone pays the same price that you ...

Re: Surrogate Tramp Stamp Review

Quote Originally Posted by 2COOL4U View Post
    Yea really
    Steran answered. You really shouldn't assume that everyone pays the same price that you do/find online. Puff is your friend and you'll learn as you go
    Veni Vidi Vici

Quote Originally Posted by loulax07 View Post
    Steran answered. You really shouldn't assume that everyone pays the same price that you do/find online. Puff is your friend and you'll learn as you go
    Cigars At Your Price doesn't have them anyway and no matter a better price means nothing when there completely out
    There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar

Quote Originally Posted by 2COOL4U View Post
    Cigars At Your Price doesn't have them anyway and no matter a better price means nothing when there completely out
    Oh noobie noobie noob. In time ye shall learn
    Veni Vidi Vici

Full grown Puffer Fish

L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp
    BOX OF 20 (reg.$140) 1 0 1 6/20/2013 $94.00 $94.00

At any price it's a chit ash tasting stick, only thing it has going for it is it's name, if that
    There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar

Full grown Puffer Fish

smoking it for the first time, its ok...not great but not bad either.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish FireRunner's Avatar

I ended up running into Pete Johnson's brother at a local shop last month. The shop owner knows I smoke a ton of L'Atelier so she introduced us. He's a nice guy, we chatted a bit. Before I left he gave me one of these Tamp Stamp cigars and told me the stories behind the entire line. Entertaining I have to say. Haven't smoked it yet though, still resting.
    20 years of smoking and still going strong *cough* *cough*...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3