Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Arturo fuente unnamed reserve 2012

This is a discussion on Arturo fuente unnamed reserve 2012 within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Just for starters this cigar looks amazing rg:48 lenth :5.75 inches Wrapper: sun grown Rosado price paid: $9.60 first off ...

Arturo fuente unnamed reserve 2012

Just for starters this cigar looks amazing
    rg:48
    lenth :5.75 inches
    Wrapper: sun grown Rosado
    price paid: $9.60

first off it was a balmy 67 degrees in the millington municipal airport fire department apparatus bay.
    I was drinking my go to drink dr pepper

As I toasted the foot I noticed this stick has a great amount of creamy heavy smoke. Has a nice leathery smell with a little spice. Has a slight woodsy element to it and a hint of sweetness. The draw and burn are spot on perfect.

I get through the first 2/3 of this stick and the flavor profile stays exactly the same as when I lit it. Notes of woodsy,leather and every now and again sweetness( still can't put my finger on what kind of sweet ) the cigar is extremely smooth and has a nice heavy smoke that comes off it. Never had to touch up but about where wrapper was burn got off a bit. Corrected itself and never affected cigar.

I really enjoyed this down to a nub. I would say its a mild to medium smoke. Got a little nic buzz at about a inch left but I'm still a newb. I have 3 of these left and I think they will only get better with time. If you can get your hands on these they are box worthy in my opinion .

Full smoke time was about 1 hour and 25 minutes
    Pissing people off since 1973! And getting better at it everyday.

Chest Beating Pack Leader [OT] Loki's Avatar

Re: Arturo fuente unnamed reserve 2012

I didn't like the one I had. the wrapper was ugly and where the two leaves overlapped they were starting to come apart. I didn't get much out of the cigar, it sorta just tasted of smoke and not much else. A friend of mine who has a better pallet then I do had nothing but praise for the cigar. I'll try a second one

Puffer Fish with some spikes

I smoked a few and was lucky enough to snag a box. I got the same thing out of them as well. Can't quite put my finger on that little bit of sweetness.

Great smoke no doubt!

some say I'm a dreamer... BMack's Avatar

Wow, it sounds really good! I hope I can snag some before they're all gone. I think these sound even better than the 898 SG!

Thanks for the review, I've been waiting for one since I first heard of them coming out!
    My backyard is more humid than my humidor.

I have 4 I would like to trade or wts. send me some offers