Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Liga privada UF-13 review

This is a discussion on Liga privada UF-13 review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Well spring has sprung and weather is nice. Temp is about 62 with a slight breeze. Looking at this cigar ...

Liga privada UF-13 review

Well spring has sprung and weather is nice. Temp is about 62 with a slight breeze. Looking at this cigar it's a dark wrapper with few veins and very firm. I just received this from a b&m and couldn't control myself.

predraw was a little tight but still good.taste has sweetness and little leather.toast the foot and the smoke begins. All LP sticks smoke like a freight train.first few puffs were a little bitter but smoothed out real soon. Very heavy pepper taste and leather. Hints of dark chocolate command go.

this cigar burns razor sharp and never needed touch up. Smoke just pours off this thing. Pepper,leather and very woodsy taste comes from this stick. Bold stick, very strong. Extremely good stick, I'd expect no less from Drew Estates Liga Privada line.

right at the band the wrapper started to split and unravel a bit. But figured since it was a little fresh from b&m it may had been little wet.

Id give this stick a firm 4.25 cigars out of 5. I'd recommend if you can get your hands on them buy them.At 16.75 they are steep but well worth it
    Pissing people off since 1973! And getting better at it everyday.

Puffer Fish with many spikes RayJax's Avatar

Re: Liga privada UF-13 review

Thanks for posting up the review. I have a couple resting now and look forward to lighting one up.

Good review Brian. How the UF-13 compares to the FFP? I remember your FFP review and you gave it many stars so I was wondering how would you compare both. Thanks.

Jose I actually liked the FFP a little better. It had more flavor in my opinion.
    Pissing people off since 1973! And getting better at it everyday.

Thanks Brian. From the Liga Privada line the FFP is my favorite too.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish FireRunner's Avatar

Nice review. I have two of these resting, was going to smoke them sometime in the next few weeks.
    20 years of smoking and still going strong *cough* *cough*...

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by FireRunner View Post
    Nice review. I have two of these resting, was going to smoke them sometime in the next few weeks.
    I smoked 2 already and gave away 3... I like the Dirty Rat the best so far just unique and bold.. The FFP I didn't like the format, and the L40 gets kinda hot towards the end, but is really nice smoke until the last 3rd... I would take a L40 over a ForbiddenX or Lost City Lancero any day of the week... The FFP I had gave me some draw issues... UF13 everyone I gave one to so far really enjoyed them personally I enjoy the subtle smooth blend... Have a few left and a UF4... I am wondering about this UF4 dunno what to do with it since I only have one from the topquality sampler. if I had a few of the UF4's I would smoke one
    Last edited by CarnivorousPelican; 04-09-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks for the review. May have to finally give in and pick one of these up to see if they live up to all the attention they get.

Great review. These are definitely on my radar.
    Check out my review blog site: www.cigaraggregate.com or follow me on twitter, @CigarAggregate.