Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Review- tatuaje Havana VI robusto

This is a discussion on Review- tatuaje Havana VI robusto within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; First off I'm really liking this brand of cigars. The cigar is a 5x50 rg.nice size for me.cigar is firm ...

Review- tatuaje Havana VI robusto

First off I'm really liking this brand of cigars. The cigar is a 5x50 rg.nice size for me.cigar is firm to the touch and has minimal veins. Looking at the foot I noticed 2 very different color filler and binders.

Yes that is my new tatuaje coffin carry case! This cigar lights right up with plenty of smoke output and a nice white/light grey ash. Right off the bat it gives a cocoa sweet spice taste.light pepper in retro hale .

as I get into the 2/3 of this stick I'm really enjoying it. Ash stays on for about 1.5 inches before it drops off. Burn is real good and requires no touch ups.flavor is light leather and get dark chocolate and spice coming and going. Retro hale is so smooth.

i smoked this down just to the label because it started getting cold out and I'm a big fat sissy. Over all I probably spent a little over a hour smoking. I'm very impressed with this cigar and look forward to smoking more of them. I'm not sure on price but seen listed for about $6 bucks online.

Im gonna score this medium bodied smoke a 3.75 cigars out of 5. Will not disappoint in my opinion.nice medium priced smoke
    Last edited by Gordo1473; 04-19-2013 at 09:47 PM.
    Pissing people off since 1973! And getting better at it everyday.

Re: Review- tatuaje Havana VI robusto

Pics didn't post so here they are

Agreed, I've always liked these. Really good value.

Young Puffer Fish

Got one of these in a self made sampler from CBID and when it arrived there was 2 inch split at the foot. I was so annoyed I put off smoking it for about 4 months. When I finally lit it up, I got a very similar experience to yours. Medium bodied, smooth flavors (binder held up nicely and I had no issues with the wrapper split). Was hoping for a little bit more from it, but it was a quality smoke nonetheless. Great review!

Puffer Fish with many spikes RayJax's Avatar

Nice review and thanks for sharing with us!

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Thanks for the review, Brian. I've never tried the Havana. I'll give it a shot.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Great review, I just had one of these last week, good smoke I'm planning to buy a fiver next time I see a good deal

Good review. You've got a big thumb there. Double jointed? (I always look at people fingers in these reviews)

Well ou know what they say about guys with big fingers..... They wear large gloves

Thanks for the review. I've got a few of these in the humi but have yet to smoke one. I've not been disappointed with any Tatuaje stick yet.

I smoked a Tatuaje Havana VI today. It was a good smoke for the price. Although not one of my favorites, it is still a pleasant cigar. Required multiple touch-ups to maintain a reasonable burn line; doubt it was a humidity issue because is being in my humi at 65% for two months.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Deadhead Dave's Avatar

Am I the only one that was trying to read what was written on your hand? I love these for an outdoor activities type smoke, like going to the lake. Always keep a box on hand.