Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

CAO Gold Torpedo the sleeper

This is a discussion on CAO Gold Torpedo the sleeper within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; I've been smoking the CAO Gold Torpedo for about 10 years now. I have always said and I say again ...

Young Fish

CAO Gold Torpedo the sleeper

I've been smoking the CAO Gold Torpedo for about 10 years now. I have always said and I say again that it is the sleeper of the century. It is a mild to strong cigar and it is soooo smooth. Flavors are complex enough to keep your interest. Eventually, I grew a fondness for these babies. I have many other very fine cigars in my humidors. DP Garcia Black, A. Fuente Don Carlos, DP Centurions, Siglo IV Cohiba's from the old country and many others. The CAO Gold Torpedo ranks very, very high up there for the flavor and smokability. They also get better with some aging. Yum.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Re: CAO Gold Torpedo the sleeper

Thanks, I will try one!

Full grown Puffer Fish

Smoked one and can see why you like them. Liked the "antique cinnamon leather" thing going on around the halfway point.

No longer a community member.

I don't recall if I have ever had these in the torpedo, but in the robusto they are an excellent smoke! The Gold maduro is pretty tasty as well.