Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Tatuaje Verocu No.5

This is a discussion on Tatuaje Verocu No.5 within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Cigar: Tatuaje Verocu No.5 Size: 4 x 40 Time: 30 minutes Price: About $4 -$5 Had this on a coffee ...

Tatuaje Verocu No.5

Cigar: Tatuaje Verocu No.5
    Size: 4 x 40
    Time: 30 minutes
    Price: About $4 -$5

Had this on a coffee break tonight. Very good construction, and burn for such a small smoke. Ash held on for about each third. Flavors were not in your face, but not subtle. I really enjoyed the transitions from wood to coffee, and spice to a sweet flavor that I could not pin point. Some notes of pepper tingled my palate. I tasted some leather notes, and a few notes of light cocoa like a hot chocolate powder. Overall was an interesting cigar that had some changes through-out like a big cigar would. I recommend anyone looking for a short smoke try this one out.

Re: Tatuaje Verocu No.5

Thanks, Chris! Now I have another short time cigar to put on the wish list. One thing, you did not mention how much rest you gave it before sparking it up.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Thanks, Chris! Now I have another short time cigar to put on the wish list. One thing, you did not mention how much rest you gave it before sparking it up.
    Thanks for the kind words Fuzzy. Miss talking to you Bro, life has been busy!

I have only had it about two weeks. I bought this at a B&M in Destin FL about two weeks ago while I was on vacation. I had it sitting in my 61%RH tupperdor since then, and it smoked fine. Good little 30 minutes smoke for those who like shorties!

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Fuzzy. Miss talking to you Bro, life has been busy!

!
    Know the feeling! Retired in 2009. Back to work full time a couple a months ago to support all my vices. What was once two, three or four cigars a day has now gone down to one or sometimes two a day. The shorties seem to fit my life style now.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Thanks for posting up the review and the tasting wheels... The wheels will be helpful to me going forward.
    Keep calm and burn one!

They're wonderful cigars! I bought 2 cabs of 50. 1 cab to have at my wedding and one for me to have. They were a hit at the wedding and the non smokers could hang with them because the size. Thanks for reviewing.

Puffer Fish with many spikes pippin925's Avatar

Nice review Chris, I like the addition of the flavor wheel. Now I have another cigar to add to my try list.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." T. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by DBragg View Post
    Thanks for posting up the review and the tasting wheels... The wheels will be helpful to me going forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by pippin925 View Post
    Nice review Chris, I like the addition of the flavor wheel. Now I have another cigar to add to my try list.
    Glad yall like the wheels. I personally like visual reviews, with a short description.... I think it is my ADHD that won't allow me to write big reviews. If anyone wants to steal the wheels, I have it saved on paint, and I will be glad to send it to anyone.

Puffer Fish with many spikes pippin925's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chris1360 View Post
    Glad yall like the wheels. I personally like visual reviews, with a short description.... I think it is my ADHD that won't allow me to write big reviews. If anyone wants to steal the wheels, I have it saved on paint, and I will be glad to send it to anyone.
    Thanks bro, I'd appreciate that. I'll PM you my email.
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." T. Roosevelt

Thanks for the review. I am always on the lookout for new smaller sticks to try out.

Excellent work with the wheels - what an awesome and simple idea!