Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

La Flor Dominicana Chisel Chapter One Review

This is a discussion on La Flor Dominicana Chisel Chapter One Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Hi everyone, my name is mark, and i introduced myself to the community not long ago. Im a new contributor, ...

Young Puffer Fish

La Flor Dominicana Chisel Chapter One Review

Hi everyone, my name is mark, and i introduced myself to the community not long ago. Im a new contributor, and im hoping ill have the opportunity to contribute more in the coming future. ive written my first review, you can read it here:
    La Flor Dominicana Chisel Chapter One Review | Additional Cigar Reviews

LFD is my favorite dominican brand, and easily one of my top 10. If you like medium to full bodied LFD's, i strongly recommend you pick up at least a handful of the Chisel Chapter One. I found the Brazilian Oscuro wrapper, Connecticut Broadleaf Binder, And LFD's Estate grown fillers to be a winning combination.
    yet, i need mention, you may come across a stick here n' there that could knock the socks off even a reasonably seasoned full bodied smoker!

i've lurked around for a few days, the community here is really great, everyone really seems to love cigars! i look forward to the communities feedback on my first review. i hope it makes for a good read!

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Re: La Flor Dominicana Chisel Chapter One Review

Good review, sounds tasty!

Puffer Fish with many spikes pippin925's Avatar

Thanks for the very thorough review. Nicely done!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." T. Roosevelt

Puffer Fish with some spikes waltah's Avatar

Solid review. The Chapter One has become a favorite of mine after only smoking a couple. I definitely need to order a box asap.

Young Puffer Fish

Thank you for the feedback everyone, im glad its been well liked so far.
    Waltah, ya' have to let me know what you think when you get that box, i'm desperate to know if anyone else has any trouble actually getting the cigars out of it! Haha.