Ah yes! It's Easter weekend, I'm gonna be home all day smoking food for Sunday and I'm gonna smoke some great ones today. So this is what I chose to start out with. The construction on this cigar is truly amazing and there is no other reall good way to describe it. The top is a flat as can be, the corners are sharp and flawlessly done. The bottom is rounded on the edges and this thing feels weird to put in your mouth!

Vitola: Box pressed Double Toro
Length: 6.5
Ring Gauge: 60
Wrapper: Mexican
Binder: Ecuadorian
Filler: Dominican

After the pre light and getting this thing going the flavors are surprisingly not all that impressive yet. A faint peppery spice with a little bit of zing to it. The cigar tastes very mild and that has me scratching my head because of what i expect from LFD.

After the first third the flavors ramp up. The draw is perfect and the burn keeps very even which impresses me with such an odd shaped cigar. The flavors have intensified a little but still not what I'd want from a $14+ cigar. Cocoa has stuck its flavor in the game at this point but it is still very subtle and not very noticeable.

By this point in the cigar I have come to terms with the fact that I'm not gonna get the intensity that I was hoping for. So all I can do now is enjoy the cigar and get lost in it.

So that's what I did! The flavors never really got strong and this was a very mild cigar which was a little upsetting. But I haven't eaten lunch yet so maybe that's a good thing. Also I wonder if age took everything off this smoke but who knows. I still liked it obviously.

Smoke time: 2 hours 5 mins
Rh: 65%

I did like this cigar, but the simplicity kind of pissed me off.
This cigar did everything it should do to be a perfect smoke It just lacked flavor
89/100