Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nestor Reserve Maduro Review

This is a discussion on Nestor Reserve Maduro Review within the Non-Habanos Reviews forums, part of the General Cigar Discussion category; Much better with age. They do need to be touched up. If you like these try the El Major Espresso ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes texasbadbob's Avatar

Re: Nestor Reserve Maduro Review

Much better with age. They do need to be touched up. If you like these try the El Major Espresso line for a cheap fix.
    " I thought the slope would level out "

Newbie in the ocean OnionHead Tex's Avatar

Re: Nestor Reserve Maduro

guys, I bought a 5 pack of these about 3 years ago and smoked them intermittently throughout the first 2 of the 3 years. I was not impressed at all. They had very little pleasing flavors and burn issues. It amazes me how these get good reviews (CA reviewed them as a 93 ratingback in 2001). Since there are so many good comments about this cigar my advice is to pick up a 5 pack or a few singles before you commit to a bundle.

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Re: Nestor Reserve Maduro Review

I just tried one of these that was gifted to me by one of the conductors on the train I take to work. He spoke very highly of it. It was bad. I'd call the flavors mediocre. Touched it up about 6-8 times and finally tossed it at about the half way mark. The whole cigar was one big canoed/tunnelled mess. Oh well.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2