Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Howdy

This is a discussion on Howdy within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Haven't been on much lately. I have to apologize for that. It's been pretty crazy around here. Work's been wild ...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes

Howdy

Haven't been on much lately. I have to apologize for that. It's been pretty crazy around here. Work's been wild as we're trying to launch a boat this month! (Finally Yay!) Hope everyone is doing well and wanted to wish everyone a great and fulfilling year this year! I'll try to get on more.

Dave
    It was.....well, let's just say it was.

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Re: Howdy

Nice to see ya back, brother!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Hi David, it's great to hear from you. Hope you still have been finding the time to smoke a nice pipe or cigar now and then. Happy New Year my friend.
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Hey Dave, good to see you back. Happy New Year and best wishes to you and yours for 2012!

Hey Dave

Glad to hear that all is well. Happy new year.
    "Is it weird in here.....or is it just me?"

I meant to say hi a few days ago, but it slipped through somehow Dave. Nice seein' ya around again! Congrats on the Fusion Lab blends!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney