Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Another Puffer returns

This is a discussion on Another Puffer returns within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Originally Posted by Contrabass Bry We welcome you back with open arm... Very clever...

Re: Another Puffer returns

Quote Originally Posted by Contrabass Bry View Post
    We welcome you back with open arm...
    Very clever
    WyoBob

Elder Puffer Fish Leader indigosmoke's Avatar

Jeepers, creepers. I just saw this thread. I can't even imagine what you have been going through. It's great to have you back with us!
    “The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.” - Bismarck

Hey Bob, glad to see you back, and doing well considering. Look forward to you chiming when the subject of maduros comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by bazookajoe View Post
    Hey Bob, glad to see you back, and doing well considering. Look forward to you chiming when the subject of maduros comes up.
    After smoking cigars for 20 years and having two, 120 quart coolers full of cigars, I'm down to 15-20 cigars. My buddy that comes over for FAC smokes most of them. I now smoke one cigar ever couple of months and am to the point that I can't wait for it to be done so I can light up my pipe!

My wife keeps track of all of our expenses and when she told me how much I spent on cigars over the last 10-15 years, I darned near had a heart attack! I bought a cob and some tobacco from the local (and only) B&M 2 years ago and was off and running. I think I have enough pipe tobacco in my cellar to last me another 20 years, now.

My wife of 43 years never came up and hugged me when I was smoking cigars and said, "gee, you smell great" but she did with the pipe. The fact that my favorite pipe tobacco (LNF) costs me 11 cents per bowl makes us both happy! She doesn't understand why I need so many pipes but, golly, they're all dirt cheap cobs. I don't have as many cobs as she has shoes (yet).

Nice to hear from you, David.
    WyoBob

Ask me why I dinged Black Mister Moo's Avatar

WyoBob - glad yer on the mend, mate.

Dinner last night was peppers/onions, broccoli, black beans, guacamole and oilve oil pan-fried chicken liberally seasoned with famous seasoned salt. Spec-TAC-ular!
    "But with a little bit of luck You'll run amok!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    WyoBob - glad yer on the mend, mate.

Dinner last night was peppers/onions, broccoli, black beans, guacamole and oilve oil pan-fried chicken liberally seasoned with famous seasoned salt. Spec-TAC-ular!
    Man, I missed your post 'till now. Dinner sounds great. Drooled on my keyboard. Glad you like the secret salt
    WyoBob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2