Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Banter!

This is a discussion on Banter! within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hooray! The sixth ever pipers non-pipe related banter thread is mine! Mwahahhahahhahahahahahaa!!!!! In related news, Roger Levesque of the Sounders ...

Banter!

Hooray! The sixth ever pipers non-pipe related banter thread is mine! Mwahahhahahhahahahahahaa!!!!!

In related news, Roger Levesque of the Sounders will retire tomorrow after a friendly match against Chelsea.

Sadly, I am unable to go - have my thesis proposal defense in the morning, Genomics class all afternoon (4 hours of DNA stuff - yay), and a union meeting until about 8pm.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Puffer Fish with some spikes Jogi's Avatar

Re: Banter!

Good luck with the defense Brian, and with staying awake through the class

Awaiting Confirmation karatekyle's Avatar

Just saw the two new subforums! Subscribed.

1) Futbol is the modern day gentleman's sport

2) Genomics? Goon on you! Microbiology student here, headed in the direction of genetics and infectious disease.

I'd bump you Brian but Puff says I like you too much already

You want banter Brian. Why I'll give you banter.........ummm.......errrr........nope, to early for me to come up with any
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Who is ter, and what did he do?
    ********.com