Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sorry for the M.I.A....

This is a discussion on Sorry for the M.I.A.... within the The Official Puff Pipers Non-Pipe Related Banter Forum forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Excellent; that's what I'm hoping for!...

Re: Sorry for the M.I.A....

Excellent; that's what I'm hoping for!
    ********.com

Fantastic!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

am praying for you brother. Sure it will go into remission and you won't have to worry bout it too much. Sorry to hear bout your father. I deal with dementia patients all the time. Sad to hear stories of what they once were, and seeing them as a shadow of their former self makes one feel sad.
    Keep that chin up Mark

A cool update: I had a full bone scan last month, and talked over the results with my oncologist today. Basically, what my current treatment is supposed to do is put me in a holding pattern, preventing the damage from the cancer from getting worse, until it fails and I have to have this really gross sounding operation. The thing is, not only has the damage been stopped, my bones are actually healing! From the reaction of my oncologist, this isn't really supposed to happen, but we're both pleasantly surprised!
    ********.com

Puffer Fish with many spikes ShaneG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkC View Post
    A cool update: I had a full bone scan last month, and talked over the results with my oncologist today. Basically, what my current treatment is supposed to do is put me in a holding pattern, preventing the damage from the cancer from getting worse, until it fails and I have to have this really gross sounding operation. The thing is, not only has the damage been stopped, my bones are actually healing! From the reaction of my oncologist, this isn't really supposed to happen, but we're both pleasantly surprised!
    Great news! I noticed the time stamps at the beginning of the thread and wondered who brought back this old thread and why; I guess it makes sense it's the OP. Hopefully everything stays positive!
    Help stonecutter break the noobs in with this thread

Disinterested

Great news Mark! Maybe throwing all that "old and grumpy" at it scared it off!

Awesome news, fire up a celebratory bowl!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader dj1340's Avatar

Very nice to hear Mark!!!
    The older I get, the better I used to be.

No longer a community member.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Great news!

Marvelique, Mark!! Having been through two different cancers myself, I know how good that news really is!
    Vegetarian -- that's an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter". -- Andy Rooney

Ruler Of The Galaxy Emperor Zurg's Avatar

Good to hear Mark!
    May you live to be a crotchety old man
    there is no folly of the beast of the earth which is not infinitely outdone by the madness of men

No longer a community member.

Prayers Brother!!

Alpha Puffer Fish Cigar-Enthusiast's Avatar

I can't believe I'm been here so long and I just found out, but that's good news. Hopefully Puff's keeps bringing more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by freestoke View Post
    Marvelique, Mark!! Having been through two different cancers myself, I know how good that news really is!
    You too?!?!?!

I shall keep both of you in my prayers. G-d bless!

My cat's Chief of Staff El wedo del milagro's Avatar

That is great news, Mark!

I am happy for you, and hope it continues in the same direction.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Yes, Mark! Great news!!!

I pray that all continues to only get better from here on...for you!
    Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast